The Queenly Necklace

Richard

Oct 20, 2015
So, there's this whopping great huge necklace that's too big for anyone to comfortably wear.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queenly_Necklace

At present, there's nothing you can do with it but sell it.

However, on Uveto, there's Princess Ula of the Korgonne:

"Korg’ii Hold’s resident royal daughter is also quite the fan of jewelry, if the plethora of volcanic rock and savicite crystals she currently wears are any indication. Heavy stone piercings dangle from the outer edges of her canine ears as well. So much of it radiates the green glow of savicite radiation that she’s a one-woman light show in the hold’s darker passages. Even now, the play of light across her more-than-ample E-cup breasts continues to tug your gaze lower." - http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ula

Might the Queenly Necklace be a nice gift for her? Even if it's too big for her to wear, surely she can get the craftsmen of the tribe to convert it into a set of jewelry that's actually wearable.

A possibility for a plot line:

1. They can use the necklace as an engagement present. If the tribe approves (don't know how that would work), then they can get married. The character will continue to travel around the galaxy, acting as an ambassador for the Korgonne, setting up diplomatic relations and trade with other worlds. After some time has passed, it could be possible to have Ula join your crew - she does want to see the stars, after all...

2. If the character is already married, Ula sadly declines the gift, saying she already has a suitor. This suitor would need to be another NPC. Should the character encounter this NPC and start a conversation with him, it will come out that the suitor needs a gift suitable for royalty in order to advance his case. The character will then have the option to sell the necklace to him. If it is sold, then after the wedding, the character will be appointed as an ambassador for the Korgonne (as above).

In either case, the Queenly Necklace is converted into the Crown Jewels for the Korgonne.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This forum category is for fully fleshed out ideas that are being developed for eventual submission. You're looking for this thread here, unless you plan to write this out yourself, then should probably instead move it to the Ideas forum with a gdoc with a basic summary in mind of what you will write.

Richard

Oct 20, 2015
"This forum category is for fully fleshed out ideas that are being developed for eventual submission. You're looking for this thread here, unless you plan to write this out yourself, then should probably instead move it to the Ideas forum with a gdoc with a basic summary in mind of what you will write."

OK, I'll do that!

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
"This forum category is for fully fleshed out ideas that are being developed for eventual submission. You're looking for this thread here, unless you plan to write this out yourself, then should probably instead move it to the Ideas forum with a gdoc with a basic summary in mind of what you will write."

OK, I'll do that!
there is a “quote” option that saves you coping and pasting

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Weird how this keeps happening over and over and over and over and over again, isn't it. Like people keep getting the wrong idea about this forum.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Either we're stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day-esque timeloop...
Ooooooor....
People are idiots who don't read.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Eh, I prefer my options.

That way, there's still the potential to get Bill Murray's autograph.

Reactions: ShySquare

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Eh, I prefer my options.

That way, there's still the potential to get Bill Murray's autograph.
Just wander around Manhattan doing stuff. If you do it long enough, Bill Murray will eventually show up. One group of people had Bill Murray crash their room in a karaoke bar to sing with them and some lady eating french fries had Murray walk up to her, take a fry off her plate and eat it and told her "No one will believe you".