The Nursery

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
With Ilaria and Sam pumping out 5 or 6 half-ausur pups a litter, Steele's legion of offspring is growing at an impressive rate! (Honourable mention to Tam-Tam, Ellie, Khorgan, Zheniya, Sera, and Briha of course!)

I decided to take a bit of look around the Nursery to see the touching and funny Sera/Ellie scenes, and discovered a number of mysterious buttons in the Nursery Computer.

There's: Upgrades, Staff, Facilities.

I felt a bit bad about how much extra work I'd suddenly given Briget and her tireless team of maternity bots, so I just thought I'd ask is there were any plans for upgrading the nursery in the pipeline?

TFMaster

Yes, as some point you can upgrade your nursery in different ways though currently I think all you can do is hire the Zil Call Girl (after you breed her of course).

Edit: Oh yeah! There's also the unnamed Naleen in the Venus Pitcher room.

Loken1103

Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Now below you can see how my main male character James (recently restarted) has four children to Ilaria, the most recent of which is apparently wanting a name. Unfortunately, I can't actually talk to Ilaria and fill in that name.

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 03.16.18.png

Here you can see the children of Lilith, my main female, who already has multiple named children. You can see how it's separated between the children she had with Riya and Lilith, you'll note the above does not separate between the two and thus the unnamed child is a child of Ilaria, therefore it makes sense I should probably be able to name her.

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 03.17.21.png

Do you see why I'm confused?

Also as a note, if you're confused why they children are so old I have passed most of Lilith's 1534 days in a small shower room on the nursery floor.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 03.15.02.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 03.15.02.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 12

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Certain NPCs can allow their children to be named, and even then only the first few kids can be named. (I think that this was largely due to how you'd essentially been going through the same scenes repeatedly)

D

Deleted member 15512

I can only smile at the thought of the skyrocketing amount of consternation among the nursing staff as, in just under a year, Steele Jr. has a brood numbering in the low hundreds.

If we ever make it to the end of the campaign, that will be quite the ending to write for...

Reactions: Keto

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I can only smile at the thought of the skyrocketing amount of consternation among the nursing staff as, in just under a year, Steele Jr. has a brood numbering in the low hundreds.

The nursery was commissioned by Victor. He is exactly the sort of person who knows how many kids a dedicated parent can produce, and made sure that the nursery would be prepared.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
speaking of the nursery, i can't seem to trigger getting reaha to work there, or sera, once i've dommed her. and what are the chances of breeding the zil call girl?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sera stays at the nursery when she's at about 200 days pregrant. She'll visit her baby randomly in the hours of 18:00 to 21:00.

Sera never works there though from what I understand.

PendraZera

Nov 27, 2017
Man, Bridget must hate my Steele...she puts in good work for the kids, though. The Halloween pumpkin carving event had her help carve 1175 pumpkins in only 2 hours. Not too shabby.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Man, Bridget must hate my Steele...she puts in good work for the kids, though. The Halloween pumpkin carving event had her help carve 1175 pumpkins in only 2 hours. Not too shabby.
How many fucking kids do you have? Cus that's a carved pumpkin every 6 seconds.

PendraZera

Nov 27, 2017
How many fucking kids do you have? Cus that's a carved pumpkin every 6 seconds.
Just checked on my main file, might've bumped the numbers up juuust a bit. Just did a proper count with a calc at the nursery, and the number, everything included, comes to 1127, although the offspring tab claims I have 1381, and the total@daycare says 1080, (edit) and after checking the wordpad file I saved of the event, it says we carved 1071, so I dunno what to believe at this point. The majority of that is from Renvra, clocking in at 442.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Just checked on my main file, might've bumped the numbers up juuust a bit. Just did a proper count with a calc at the nursery, and the number, everything included, comes to 1127, although the offspring tab claims I have 1381, and the total@daycare says 1080, (edit) and after checking the wordpad file I saved of the event, it says we carved 1071, so I dunno what to believe at this point. The majority of that is from Renvra, clocking in at 442.

I figured the bulk of it would be from someone like Renvra.

My current total is

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total: 3521
* Total @ Daycare: 573

But I've been mostly focusing on human births (Sera and Riya).

Regardless: well done, man.

Last edited: