The new build is out now! Sex Simulator Pc game

Love Cumedy

Aug 10, 2020
Hey Everyone,

We just release the newest build of our game, Love Cumedy. The penthouse just got a great city view, we added a new floor, rooms and doors into the game.

You can find the wardrobe in the kitchen for now. The 1st floor is under construction, we are working on the rooms at the moment. We want to hide different toys and add different vibes for each room. We have created some secret and dark paths. Good luck exploring the penthouse.Regarding Rebecca, the main character. We have added new hairstyles and we improved the customization.

What would like to see in the rooms or what accessories, toys would you love to have in the game? We appreciate all feedback.

We just created a compilation video of the game. It’s from the “old penthouse”.

https://bit.ly/3mcpRUS

Join our discord, have questions and feedbacks:

https://discord.gg/rrKuTBj

Play the game:

https://bit.ly/3bFY2PC

Thanks for checking this post! We appreciate everyone's help and feedback.

Attachments

• LC_NewBuild_026_A.jpg
    LC_NewBuild_026_A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
We have an Other Games Board ya know.

Reactions: Paradox01 and Kesil

Love Cumedy

Aug 10, 2020
Created a selection of new eyebrows for the main character. Still learning what elements make the face attractive/unattractive. Which one do you think looks best and makes the most impact?

Let us know and thanks for your feedback!

Attachments

• eyebrowns.jpg
    eyebrowns.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 2

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Paradox01

Love Cumedy

Aug 10, 2020
Not only have you posted this in the wrong sub forum, no one has given you any feedback, so your thanks is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous? Saying thanks in advance who takes the effort to say something and provide a feedback? It has no replies, but it's never a bad thing to say "thank you". I am here to gather feedbacks and opinions on how to improve the game.

I take all positive and negatives because no games are perfect at the beginning. I checked the sub forums, and I felt to put it here so it won't bother people. I am really sorry for you that you felt bothered about it.

I don't want to spam and advertise the game as it's early stages but If I don't share the free play link then no one can give a try. I saw that people grabbed a free playing opportunity even if they didn't comment on this forum post.

I appreciate if I receive any critics. Instead of finding problem with the sub forum, you could share the right one and build the community and give advices how should I post better or on the game. Yes, there are many other games and they all started somewhere.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
That doesn't change the fact that you picked the wrong subforum to advertise your game in. That is spam.

People on the General Bullshit subforum do not care for games being advertised here. You'll have more feedback on the Other Adult Games subforum. (and btw, it would have taken like, 5 mins on the forum's main page to figure that out).
Make a new thread in there and ask the mods to delete this one.