The lover interactions

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
Ok so im not sure if im the only one but i read the wiki abit and found out how your lovers can interact with one another. It made me think what i really want to pick because im uneasy with finding urta having drunk sex with amily.
Have any of you guys found these interactions and wished it didn't happen or just reloaded an old saved just to get the better outcome?

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
The Champion's lovers interacting with each other makes me feel better about the whole thing, actually. I mean, just because you love someone very much doesn't mean you can't have fun with other people, you know? Especially when that someone is busy adventuring alone in the wild and banging their way throught the world to an evil succubus' lair.
And Amily's not the only NPC Urta has sex with. She explains in her lover's route that she can't keep her hands off Edryn, so...

But I think you can always tell them you don't want them to have sex with anyone but you? Not sure what the consequences are, though

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
The Champion's lovers interacting with each other makes me feel better about the whole thing, actually. I mean, just because you love someone very much doesn't mean you can't have fun with other people, you know? Especially when that someone is busy adventuring alone in the wild and banging their way throught the world to an evil succubus' lair.
And Amily's not the only NPC Urta has sex with. She explains in her lover's route that she can't keep her hands off Edryn, so...

But I think you can always tell them you don't want them to have sex with anyone but you? Not sure what the consequences are, though
I do understand this. Its just a personal thing with me which is why i ask for others opinions on the matter. I know if you catch them before it happens it can lead to a threesome or break up with urta but im not sure if there's another option