The Legend of Versyl

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
I'm creating an adult RPG: The Legend Of Versyl

Here's the plot:
In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads"... to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.
Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

GamePlay: Male \ Female \ Futanari
Fetishes in the game: Incest \ Mind Control \ Mind Illusion Manipulation \ Foot Fetish \ Succubus \ Fantasy Creatures \ Threesomes \ Lesbian Actions
Fetishes work in progress: Schoolmates, Pregnancy (Optional) \ Rape (Optional) \ Bride (Optional) \ Marriage (Optional) \ Cheating (Optional) \ Netorare (Optional) \ Futanari (Optional)

Screenshots:
NPSU1no.jpg
ermOPO4.jpg

First Public Pre-Alpha avaiable for download at: https://www.patreon.com/kravenar

Last edited:
Reactions: StanThePan

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
There ain't much to do yet but I like the general idea. I'm also fond of the fact the PC doesn't look like a child. Not much to say until there's more game. Also, a general good idea is to put a list of fetishes this game will cater to in the first post.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Ok, played the demo and i have read everything, this made me feel that you need a writer, because the game presentation and everything that is done for now is a bit... let's say it isn't too great. I will try to help a bit and if you like it just use it:

This is how i would write the introduction:

"You have lived a honest life, never making other people suffer and even trying to alleviate their pain, but life isn't fair, in a short time you have lost your job, girlfriend... and even your life, however, are you satisfied with this ending?, in a world between life and death you found a second chance to come back to the world of the living.

Now you came back as an immortal human with amazing powers such as mind control, but what will you use it for?, will you continue being as you were?, or will you change for better or worse?."

I would say it gives a different feeling than how it is actually written. However feel free to ignore me if you think otherwise, it's just that everything that i have seen in the pre-alpha was too sudden without an explanation, in fact the whole mind control is even more sudden.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
My main fetish is generally from a Dom perspective so not that uncommon, although I tend to like the idea of being a gentle/romantic? Dom which hasn't been that common in games that allow PC dominant content, at least not when the character is a man. Most that I've seen has the male player treating his partners like mere objects, I'm all for the bondage and overall control or "firm guidance" of the partner but most I've seen seem to go the route of pain and degradation. Which I'm not into.

So short story is, PC(male)dom content but not brutal or degrading. Is what I'd like to see. Perhaps in the Good path? The rest is your standard run-of-the-mill impregnation, harems, etc.

Reactions: rebellare

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
My main fetish is generally from a Dom perspective so not that uncommon, although I tend to like the idea of being a gentle/romantic? Dom which hasn't been that common in games that allow PC dominant content, at least not when the character is a man. Most that I've seen has the male player treating his partners like mere objects, I'm all for the bondage and overall control or "firm guidance" of the partner but most I've seen seem to go the route of pain and degradation. Which I'm not into.

So short story is, PC(male)dom content but not brutal or degrading. Is what I'd like to see. Perhaps in the Good path? The rest is your standard run-of-the-mill impregnation, harems, etc.
Actually with the mind control the Dom is possible, but i'm waiting to reach the pledge to pay artistis for drawings... obviously the Dom is possible only in the evil path. :)

vivael

Jan 16, 2017
I'm stuck after getting into the hole, what should I do
3 hooded people block the road

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
Pretty nothing in that release, you will have to wait next days that will be released the v0.0.8! Then you will be able to enter the castle, the raven's downpath, etc.

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
The Legend of Versyl 0.0.8 avaiable for download at https://www.patreon.com/kravenar!

Major Changes:
- Avaiable the Castle
- Avaiable the Garden of the spider nests (quests these work in progress)
- Plot evolution
- First met with the antagonist: Ratinbode
- Tifa avaiable for party member (if your LV > 5, go to the museum and check everything.)
- Some system are still in evolution, DON'T buy anything from the slimes. It will make next releases crash.
- New menu system
- Two others currency added.
- If you learn the spell "Ashandara" you will need the ring to apply it (garden of the spider nests)

We're also planning a hot scene with the Queen in the castle.
icon_e_wink.gif

Last edited:

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
It would be really cool (but obviously not necessary) if the main character could be a woman. I'm personally not a fan of games that force me to play as a man. If that's not reasonable, I'd totally understand, as I imagine it would be a lot of work.

As for fetishes? Futa and impregnation are some of my favorites