The Kitsune is great!

Judas

Feb 15, 2021
If I wanted to write something involving Kinu would I be able to submit my piece for review? Would I have to ask the author for permission to even write about characters I did not create?

Judas

Feb 15, 2021
Well, why don't you let us know your idea first?
Thank you for answering! I wanted to write a piece about what Kinu thinks of her father. Maybe where the two talk about his absentee nature as a parent? Maybe an event where she watches her father play with her younger siblings with some hidden anger or regret.

Judas

Feb 15, 2021
Those are topics which I would prefer to handle by myself.

Your effort is appreciated but I must decline.
I figured it was something like that. Doesn't hurt to ask! I love the Kitsune content and the game in general! Maybe I can try my hand at writing other things?

Judas

Feb 15, 2021
It couldn't hurt to try a hand with writing. The door is always open for writers to prove themselves, but fair warning: TObs is a highly scrutinous reviewer so don't feel discouraged
That makes sense considering the game. Gotta have standards!

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Maybe an event where she watches her father play with her younger siblings with some hidden anger or regret.
That would require us to actually interact with the other kits first which we never do.

Also the idea of her talking about the PC's "Absentee Nature". Can you even call it that when the PC literally has no control over it whatsoever seeing as Keros was the one who fucked you over in that regard to begin with? (All in the name of '"Equivalent Exchange"', which in doing so made us a shitty parent against our will) Feels like putting blame on the PC for something they can't control, even Kinu acknowledges that the Orb screwed you when you talk to her for the first time after freeing her, where both of you are clearly distraught over it (Or at least Inari is, idk about Hime) before moving on, so why bring such a sour note back up or be angry about you hanging with her sibs Once now that you're able to spend proper time with her literally any other day and visited her primarily before that?

You're just asking for more needless depressing stuff regarding Adult Kinu who's already depressing enough, especially in regards to us pretty much failing as a dad for being there for her when she needs us, we have enough of that on the way no thks.

Last edited:

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
That would require us to actually interact with the other kits first which we never do.

Also the idea of her talking about the PC's "Absentee Nature". Can you even call it that when the PC literally has no control over it whatsoever seeing as Keros was the one who fucked you over in that regard to begin with? (All in the name of '"Equivalent Exchange"', which in doing so made us a shitty parent against our will) Feels like putting blame on the PC for something they can't control, even Kinu acknowledges that the Orb screwed you when you talk to her for the first time after freeing her, where both of you are clearly distraught over it (Or at least Inari is, idk about Hime) before moving on, so why bring such a sour note back up or be angry about you hanging with her sibs Once now that you're able to spend proper time with her literally any other day and visited her primarily before that?

You're just asking for more needless depressing stuff regarding Adult Kinu who's already depressing enough, especially in regards to us pretty much failing as a dad for being there for her when she needs us, we have enough of that on the way no thks. x.x

Hime is pretty blase about it and understands it in a calmer fashion than Inari does and seems unfazed, its also one reasons I started writing my own fan piece regarding the topic since its pretty depressing.

Reactions: Judas

Judas

Feb 15, 2021

You're just asking for more needless depressing stuff regarding Adult Kinu who's already depressing enough, especially in regards to us pretty much failing as a dad for being there for her when she needs us, we have enough of that on the way no thks. x.x
Thanks for explaining it to me. I see your reasoning!

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
I disagree that Hime Kinu is unfazed by it, the whole fake smiling event with kidKinu being a point in Hime's favour pretty much confirms it. She's just hiding it for the sake of keeping the peace, something she does seemingly 24/7. It's the tragedy of Hime Kinu, you've got to ignore what she wants you to think to know what she really thinks.

Ah, I see then I have been reading her wrong then since the engagement talk felt really arctic cold and Nakano saying some pretty messed up stuff about you behind your back.

Reactions: Judas

Judas

Feb 15, 2021
I disagree that Hime Kinu is unfazed by it, the whole fake smiling event with kidKinu being a point in Hime's favour pretty much confirms it. She's just hiding it for the sake of keeping the peace, something she does seemingly 24/7. It's the tragedy of Hime Kinu, you've got to ignore what she wants you to think to know what she really thinks.
Right?! Right?! It's so sad! Hime Kinu wouldn't say what she feels directly to her father! But it would be a nice little event if we saw what she thought of us.