The Doppelganger

cipciugames

Apr 17, 2017
Low.jpg

Hi there guys. I just started to develop a game, it's called 'The Doppelganger'.
The story it's about a thief who is trying to steal something from a rich guy but to do that you'll have to work as a personal bodyguard for his wife. It's a sandbox game and it's also for free. I would love if you can try it and tell me good or bad stuffs about it. It will help me very much.

You can grab it from

patreon.com/cipciugames

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
After V 0.3 You won't be releasing it for free so your post here is a bit misleading. I don't have money to support on Patreon so I won't bother checking this out since after V 0.3 I won't be able to anyways.

I'd suggest releasing free versions a patch behind the patron versions, that's more likely to not turn people away.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

cipciugames

Apr 17, 2017
After V 0.3 You won't be releasing it for free so your post here is a bit misleading. I don't have money to support on Patreon so I won't bother checking this out since after V 0.3 I won't be able to anyways.

I'd suggest releasing free versions a patch behind the patron versions, that's more likely to not turn people away.

To be honest this is a good idea. But I think you don't need to worry. I'm sure that the pirates will come eventually and you'll be able to play it for free. But we will consider it. And until version 0.3 we will keep you posted.

Reactions: Sapphire

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
To be honest this is a good idea. But I think you don't need to worry. I'm sure that the pirates will come eventually and you'll be able to play it for free. But we will consider it. And until version 0.3 we will keep you posted.

Fair. I tend to not use or trust pirate sites though. Either way good luck with the game it looks like it has great potential!