The codex Stats hurt my brain... Care to explain?

JaronKitsune

Sep 10, 2019
Texas
www.furaffinity.net
Several of the stats for 'Male Organs' don't quite make sense and aren't properly described/explained as far as I've been able to find in-game or on the Wiki/forums

Question 1. What on earth is "Virility, Speed Modifier" and what does it effect?

Question 2. What is the actual formula that "Cum, Quantity Modifier" uses? (The Cum Multiplier section of the Cum page on the Wiki does not have this, just saying it's 'relative' to testicle size.)

Question 3. What exactly is "Cum, Max"? Is it the maximum you can cum in a single orgasm assuming your "Cum, Current Internal" has reached or exceeded that value (Since Kui-tan can exceed 100% with 'Nuki Nuts)? Or is it the 'Max' implied by your "Cum, Capacity" (i.e. 100% "Cum, Capacity" = "Cum, Max" = "Cum, Current Internal") where-in, through 'Nuki Nuts your "Cum, Current Internal" can exceed your "Cum, Max".

JaronKitsune

Sep 10, 2019
Texas
www.furaffinity.net
Virility, Speed Modifier is the male counterpart of Fertility, Speed Modifier.

Both values are used to determine Pregnancy, Incubation Speed Modifier.

IIRC the formula is

I see, I remember reading something about a pregnancy modifier being paired with a male equivalent that can't be changed, but it failed to mention the stats by name I think. Thank you kindly for clearing that up for me. That's one question knocked out. : )

TheShepard256

Question 3. What exactly is "Cum, Max"? Is it the maximum you can cum in a single orgasm assuming your "Cum, Current Internal" has reached or exceeded that value (Since Kui-tan can exceed 100% with 'Nuki Nuts)? Or is it the 'Max' implied by your "Cum, Capacity" (i.e. 100% "Cum, Capacity" = "Cum, Max" = "Cum, Current Internal") where-in, through 'Nuki Nuts your "Cum, Current Internal" can exceed your "Cum, Max".
It's how much cum you'll have in your balls/prostate when they're at 100% capacity; so, the latter.
Question 2. What is the actual formula that "Cum, Quantity Modifier" uses? (The Cum Multiplier section of the Cum page on the Wiki does not have this, just saying it's 'relative' to testicle size.)
This stat (properly known as 'cum multiplier') is simply a multiplier used in the formula determining your default "Cum, Probable Ejaculation"; specifically:
cum multiplier x ((lust/2 + 75)/100) x max cum / ball efficiency
Ball efficiency isn't a stat listed in the Codex, but it represents how many cumshots per day Steele should be able to do and by default is usually 3 x cum multiplier (for a default of 3 ejaculations per day, each ~1/3rd of Steele's max cum).

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I see, I remember reading something about a pregnancy modifier being paired with a male equivalent that can't be changed, but it failed to mention the stats by name I think. Thank you kindly for clearing that up for me. That's one question knocked out. : )
One thing to note is that every NPC has their Virility, Speed Modifier set at 100% so generally you can expect the math to be (100 + X) /2. AFAIK modifying the value for the PC doesn't do anything (I might be wrong about this, it's been years since I used the editor to edit Virility stats).

TheShepard256

One thing to note is that every NPC has their Virility, Speed Modifier set at 100% so generally you can expect the math to be (100 + X) /2. AFAIK modifying the value for the PC doesn't do anything (I might be wrong about this, it's been years since I used the editor to edit Virility stats).
It doesn't, but that's because NPC pregnancies don't work the same way as PC pregnancies; the only things they take into account are the mother's fertility (which is usually, but not always, 100%) and Steele's virility and cumshot size, and even then only for impregnation odds and number of kids.

JaronKitsune

Sep 10, 2019
Texas
www.furaffinity.net
It's how much cum you'll have in your balls/prostate when they're at 100% capacity; so, the latter.

This stat (properly known as 'cum multiplier') is simply a multiplier used in the formula determining your default "Cum, Probable Ejaculation"; specifically:

Ball efficiency isn't a stat listed in the Codex, but it represents how many cumshots per day Steele should be able to do and by default is usually 3 x cum multiplier (for a default of 3 ejaculations per day, each ~1/3rd of Steele's max cum).

Thank you very much, that clarifies everything for me. : )