The Cathouse Tale

JfromfarPY

Nov 28, 2015
The Cathouse Tale​
 ​
Description: Is an adult game featuring anthropomorphic characters. You will be playing as a prostitute at a high-tier, exclusive brothel. The goal is to ser your customers well, get to know your coworkers and develop your skills. As you work your way up, you will be introduced to new challenges, encounters and unlockables. 

About Pairing: You can choose between [M/M],[M/F],[F/F],[H/M],[H/F],[H/H]. 

About Latest State: Alpha 5

Link to: 

Katsuoo1 Game Designer & Programmer -> Furaffinity Page:www.furaffinity.net/user/katsuoo1

Patreon of "The Cathouse Tale": www.patreon.com/thecathousetale?ty=h

The Cathouse Tale Forum: http://thecathousetale.com/index.php

test.pngtest2.pngtest3.png
Download links can be found on our Patreon page. Please read the controls and instructions on download page.

Also this is my first post here, Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

JfromfarPY

Nov 28, 2015
Well, I can´t say the game is dead, but certainly after Katsuoo health issues the game still progress but at a much more slow rate. The last public alpha is pretty good actually for being an alpha..... I know that the patreons are still reciving updates, after that I don´t know anything about it. 

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
The last alpha is months old and the coders abandoned the ship from what I've seen. Also the game is stuck in feature creep hell.

I think Star Citizen is going to see a release before this game.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Yeah I haven't heard from this game in MONTHS, the updates have basically been reduced to a dead snail's pace... if there's even any progress being made at all. Its a shame because the game showed promise.

Last edited by a moderator: