That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Is there ever going to be a scene for Mirrin where Steele is the dominant partner in one of her recording sessions or would that be out of the question character wise?

There's one where you do all the work on top, it's not as d/s oriented though. I don't really have anything planned where you take full control.

Reactions: valkyr42

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
There's one where you do all the work on top, it's not as d/s oriented though. I don't really have anything planned where you take full control.

Fair enough. Would've been fun to suspend her from the ceiling while you fuck her but if it isn't planned I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Grimoire

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sorry for low productivity the past week, very hot here in the UK and I'm hooked on darkest dungeon a little bit under the weather. Hopefully should get back on track with Maike/Tivf stuff.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Evil

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
How hot is it?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'd make a joke, but the UK was hitting highs of 33 degrees celcius, which is at least the hottest in nearly 50 years.
I know this because we in Ireland have been hit with almost the same temperatures.

Reactions: DisneyVillan

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for low productivity the past week, very hot here in the UK and I'm hooked on darkest dungeon a little bit under the weather. Hopefully should get back on track with Maike/Tivf stuff.
Should have gone for Scotland mate, fookin rain and wind in Highlands.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Don't live in the UK I'm in America land, where it's hotter and the rain makes it worst.
That's 95 F for you trans-Atlantic types.

Also, Europe tends to not use air conditioning in homes, largely due to the houses being constructed from stone, or how they are constructed, allowing air to flow through the house. Not to mention that Northern Europe is actually further up on the world, while North America is closer to the equator. New York is on the same latitude as Madrid, while Washington is on the same latitude Lisbon, which are the Southernmost capitals in Europe.

So yeah, America might be hotter, but you have to realise that Northern Europe tends to only really be hot in July and Augustm. Though you can add June and September for Southern Europe.

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah, areas around me in America are reaching 117°F, like 47°C I think, and adding humidity with the rain is just gross, when rain actually comes.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Meanwhile, you’ve got people wearing hoodies while it’s 90°F. That’s Tennessee for you

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Jesus christ, I'm surprised it didn't get hot enough for some people to burst into flames.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Actually today took a massive swing. It's been raining since 6AM and the wind is chilly, no sun whatsoever. Kinda prefer it tbh because all the grass in my area was dead and dried out.

K

Krynh

Actually today took a massive swing. It's been raining since 6AM and the wind is chilly, no sun whatsoever. Kinda prefer it tbh because all the grass in my area was dead and dried out.
Reminds me too much of winter.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
over in Northern Ireland it’s just cloudy , we haven’t gotten any rain since yesterday .

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
This morning I went to sleep to the sound of rain hammering the cars and pavements outside. Definitely cooler today thanks to that rain.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Im in New York, and the weather this year has been absolutely nuts. First off, we had snowfall in fucking April, 2 days after shorts and t-shirt weather! And then around the 4th, it was so hot I went through 5 1 liter bottles of Gatorade. And the whole time i was outside, pushing shopping carts.

I've said it a million times to my friends, and I'll say it here; Mother Nature is goddamn bipolar in this state!

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Im in New York, and the weather this year has been absolutely nuts. First off, we had snowfall in fucking April, 2 days after shorts and t-shirt weather! And then around the 4th, it was so hot I went through 5 1 liter bottles of Gatorade. And the whole time i was outside, pushing shopping carts.

I've said it a million times to my friends, and I'll say it here; Mother Nature is goddamn bipolar in this state!

She's pmsing rn all we can do is hope that she becomes happier over time.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wonder why Maike had to be a moth? Out of all the monster girls out of all the things why a moth? Why not a shaggoth? Or maybe a cthulu or mind flayer esque monsters or maybe, sheep person bad guy.

Also So your a dick egging people on in the Akane quest, daring them to click execution.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I wonder why Maike had to be a moth? Out of all the monster girls out of all the things why a moth? Why not a shaggoth? Or maybe a cthulu or mind flayer esque monsters or maybe, sheep person bad guy.

Savin wrote the race and character brief, blame him. Also, I like moths.

Also So your a dick egging people on in the Akane quest, daring them to click execution.

'Eeeey, if they're gonna be silly enough to click it, that's all on them.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You're still kind of a duck, I clicked it twice because it dared me, and I saw the second time being a double dog dare. I lost so many hours.