That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
0109-013.jpg

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Sooo When we getting Mirrin xpack of pregnancy?

I could totes see my steele getting impreged by her double horse dong.

IF not that what about a pregnancy xpac or xpac on Jess, have her accidently impreg you and then nearly faint at the news or squeal in excitement that she got her favorite celeb pregnant and want to be there for the child, then we can see how they'd come out and imagine Jesse before mods.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Mutated kids thinking that being an adult in times of war entails raping each other to death. Probably because that's all they've known.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If anyone wants me, I'll be gouging my eyes out with a rusty spoon and pouring boiling hot bleach into the wound.

I'm going to feel sorry for So when they come back and see this mess.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
I remember reading that, and thinking how far gone am I if this isn't the worst thing I've seen today

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Yeah about that Mirrin and Jesse preggers stuff, maybe have Jesse grow some confindence knowing she can impregnate her favorite celeb.

Then with Mirrin you could have her give Belly rubs to a pregnant steel and poke their belly button or do something similar with Sera belly rubs.

Anything going on with that Seer chick? Anything new with her?

Will super Dragon juice be a thing we can drink in game like power potions or stuff we can tote around? What will it do if it's a thing?

And since you already leaked Tivf stuff, can we know more?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Putting the cart WAY before the horse, buuuuuuut is Maike's tail anatomy compatible for pregging Steele?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yeah about that Mirrin and Jesse preggers stuff, maybe have Jesse grow some confindence knowing she can impregnate her favorite celeb.

Um.

I don't... know...

Then with Mirrin you could have her give Belly rubs to a pregnant steel and poke their belly button or do something similar with Sera belly rubs.

I thought I already had that in the doc :0 might need to check.

Anything going on with that Seer chick? Anything new with her?

I want there to be, I really do. Loads of built-up ideas that aren't quite as in demand as both Maike NPC stuff or Mirrin Preg stuff.

Will super Dragon juice be a thing we can drink in game like power potions or stuff we can tote around? What will it do if it's a thing?

Eventually!

And since you already leaked Tivf stuff, can we know more?

I'll be posting the doc up soon.

Putting the cart WAY before the horse, buuuuuuut is Maike's tail anatomy compatible for pregging Steele?

Not currently but I guess if enough people want it I'll do something about it or something... @_@

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Will there be a bad end if Maike comes in on a bad day and sees you balls deep inside of Tivf?

And I want to buy Jesse, i don't care if I gotta fight a bunch of her bosses to get her or simply sign a contract, I want those wide ass hips on mah ship, gotta have a good dom besides the pup and the demoness, then thinking about it in the long run, I can look like a fucking dog walker of sorts on Tarvos walking Jesse, Anno, Sera, and maybe even Syri if I take them to jungle planet.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Will there be a bad end if Maike comes in on a bad day and sees you balls deep inside of Tivf?

Nah, they're pretty open to sharing you and you sharing them.

And I want to buy Jesse, i don't care if I gotta fight a bunch of her bosses to get her or simply sign a contract, I want those wide ass hips on mah ship, gotta have a good dom besides the pup and the demoness, then thinking about it in the long run, I can look like a fucking dog walker of sorts on Tarvos walking Jesse, Anno, Sera, and maybe even Syri if I take them to jungle planet.

Iiiiinteresting... but only if more people want it. I didn't really want to do much with Jesse but as I keep saying: if enough people waaant iiiiit....

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So, I never did apologize for derailing your section. I'm sorry for bringing that up in your section and shifting focus away from your art, I hope somewhere deep down inside of you can find it to forgive me.

'salright, it happens

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Is there ever going to be a scene for Mirrin where Steele is the dominant partner in one of her recording sessions or would that be out of the question character wise?