That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I imagine that freeing the slaves would be a bit of a barrier to a relationship?

Oh, and how about a Steele that didn't free the slaves try and guilt trip her about it? Not that I expect that would work...

There's always a way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For the second bit: as it stands, there's some spoilery stuff I've written in place but might need a rewrite when more main quest content comes in.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Actually, there was a Coeurl penis option in CoC, as well as a sex scene with one in a dream sequence.

I know.

I just fear SoandSo's ideas that they will come up with, for all i know they will make an option where Mirrin splits you like a log with her double dragon horse cocks leading to a bad end.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maike bust by Adjatha! Expect the NPC doc sometime soon.

maike.png
Wow, she's so hungry for Steele that she's eaten most of her own clothing!

No, seriously, she's done the Motherland proud.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well Thank fuck she's gonna be gone for a while, hopefully they drop a patch where you can buy moth extermination spray to drop Maike

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
We should have an option to inject Maike with the treatment to make her a bimbo moth and collar her she can get into a sex ball with Mitzi or Miss Moo, Husky Anno, and the Plexia monster.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Quit being a Motherfucker, none of those puns were close to good.
Oh thank you very moth for your critique, he said sarcastically.

I moth say, I find you're quite rude to the poor, defenseless moths. Did one eat a couple of holes in a favourite sweater?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Oh thank you very moth for your critique, he said sarcastically.

I moth say, I find you're quite rude to the poor, defenseless moths. Did one eat a couple of holes in a favourite sweater?

Don't wear sweaters. I just think moths look weird and don't deserve to live. I'm going the Riya route here. All moths must hang.

Ferwul73

Oct 7, 2017
“Wait, you use weapons? As in, actual boom-kapow-vwom-vwom weapons?” she says enthusiastically, shooting a fake gun with her clasped hands.

You hold up your rock at a meter’s distance from her, explaining its design and demonstrating how easy it is for you to use. Her mouth forms an awe-driven ‘O’ shape, although her eyes make it difficult to discern if she’s looking at your piece or you yourself.

A+

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ah yes the highly sophisticated rock the most advanced of weapon systems.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
“Wait, you use weapons? As in, actual boom-kapow-vwom-vwom weapons?” she says enthusiastically, shooting a fake gun with her clasped hands.

You hold up your rock at a meter’s distance from her, explaining its design and demonstrating how easy it is for you to use. Her mouth forms an awe-driven ‘O’ shape, although her eyes make it difficult to discern if she’s looking at your piece or you yourself.

A+
Too be fair, the use of a rock kicked off some serious shit in the bible.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Ah yes the highly sophisticated rock the most advanced of weapon systems.

Hey man you'd be surprised by how many heroes and villains use rocks, also not a bad weapon when used correctly.

Too be fair, the use of a rock kicked off some serious shit in the bible.

Yeah when Jesus took on the Quaddomes in the caves of Myrellion, I remember why they say he without sin can bash the brains in to a giant engendered spider lady, or something like that.

But on a more serious note I just don't like moths because of one anime that made me have to put it down for a while after seeing a really fucked up thing in it, the person looked like a moth person and I was just shook by it.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'm getting there. But I may need a break after those bug children. Go read something else for a bit instead.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you haven't caught up you definitely should, it's worth the read.

It might be better if they don't rush Berserk. I forget if Moth Children goes before or after the Golden Age.

And then there's the fact that it's STILL not finished.

Hmm... for some reason I got this crazy idea that SoAndSo is Skull Knight. SoAndSo, you aren't going to break TiTS when you take on Godhand Fen are you? :eek:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
It might be better if they don't rush Berserk. I forget if Moth Children goes before or after the Golden Age.

And then there's the fact that it's STILL not finished.

Hmm... for some reason I got this crazy idea that SoAndSo is Skull Knight. SoAndSo, you aren't going to break TiTS when you take on Godhand Fen are you? :eek:

After golden age, everything or a good amount takes place after golden age, everything before golden is pretty much prologue and intro.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm getting there. But I may need a break after those bug children. Go read something else for a bit instead.
I'd reccomend "A Brides Story". The artwork and plot are absolutely astounding.

Link if you're interested: https://www.mangareader.net/otoyomegatari

(The site may have some sketchy adds, but its totally safe. Been using it for years. Just in case if you're worried about viruses)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'd reccomend "A Brides Story". The artwork and plot are absolutely astounding.

Link if you're interested: https://www.mangareader.net/otoyomegatari

(The site may have some sketchy adds, but its totally safe. Been using it for years. Just in case if you're worried about viruses)

I buy all my manga books, I'll just re read some golden Kamuy it's a bit mixed but it's more light, or I'll finish off my Monster secret book or The copy I have of Konosuba. But thank you for the suggestion bud.

Last edited: