That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
really it's just a case of getting into that groove again for Sascha

he is *so* fun to write and imagine, I'm just knee deep in coc2 stuff

Reactions: valkyr42

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
really it's just a case of getting into that groove again for Sascha

he is *so* fun to write and imagine, I'm just knee deep in coc2 stuff
Hopefully once you get some more room on your plate you can get back to it. This is some grade A stuff here, man! It'd be a shame for it to go to waste.

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
sad rayleh got canned was excited for another living armor, but I'm just as excited for your living weapon project for CoC2!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So... is it alright if I consider the Host Shukuchi dudes to be a bunch of cheaters? At least they coughed up credits when I beat them up.

Also, the quest was pretty obtuse, had to peep the Akane doc to figure out where to go next. But the content was pretty fun. And the trollolololololo bad end... thanks SoAndSo.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So... is it alright if I consider the Host Shukuchi dudes to be a bunch of cheaters? At least they coughed up credits when I beat them up.

Absolutely. No one bought dust, gem or sentry wards so riki and bounty hunter just farmed all day, gg no re.

Also, the quest was pretty obtuse, had to peep the Akane doc to figure out where to go next. But the content was pretty fun. And the trollolololololo bad end... thanks SoAndSo.

Tenkyu fren <3

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Absolutely. No one bought dust, gem or sentry wards so riki and bounty hunter just farmed all day, gg no re.

Steele didn't bring the Aegis of the Immortal if he picks the "Honorable" option. Unless Reloading the game is the Aegis... huh.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Completely forgot to announce this but HEY YOU, go check out the new boss on Zheng Shi, Maike. Written by yours truly, expect a fully fleshed out interaction doc at some point.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Evil

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Right now, it's Sunday, 1st of July for Fen, probably.
I'm expecting a (public) update on Tuesday.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Updated my comm info in the stickied commissions thread if you want to look it over. I got small gaps for scenes.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Another small announcement: cuz Maike is in game now, I added her main quest doc to the list in the main post. Happy readin'.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Maike bust by Adjatha! Expect the NPC doc sometime soon.

maike.png

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
will there be a tf for Maike's species?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
will there be a tf for Maike's species?

It's not really on the table cuz I'm not sure if it's quite going to fit. Lore-wise, they're basically barely on the edge of being uplifted so the dedicated science to do it is a ways off.

Not that it wont happen, only that it won't be any time soon.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So after we beat Mothwoman does she disappear from the game for good?

Only currently but technically she's 'in limbo' while the main Zheng Shi plot is being finished (a ways to go on that). However, I am writing an NPC expansion for her and Tivf together, lots of polyamourous, weird three-way stuff. You'll be able to revisit her and go clean slate if you're comfortable with the idea of a relationship with someone like her.

Reactions: Darkwarpalg6

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
God of all the things that we got, space moths was something I wasn't expecting. What's next? Space Coeurl? Coeurl tfs? chocobo tfs space chocobos? Space crocs?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Only currently but technically she's 'in limbo' while the main Zheng Shi plot is being finished (a ways to go on that). However, I am writing an NPC expansion for her and Tivf together, lots of polyamourous, weird three-way stuff. You'll be able to revisit her and go clean slate if you're comfortable with the idea of a relationship with someone like her.

I imagine that freeing the slaves would be a bit of a barrier to a relationship?

Oh, and how about a Steele that didn't free the slaves try and guilt trip her about it? Not that I expect that would work...