That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
There are a handful of new texas good ends that got SoAndSo beat. To say nothing of some of the other ends that are a bit of a personal taste for it being good ends or not.

My personal favorite being losing to Queen Tavira and keeping your rival as a bedwarmer.

Oooh what are these good ends your talking about? Mind sharing a bit more?

My favourite end is the Amara one even though i wish it would have shown more interaction between PC and Amara (The sexy kind of interaction).

I think good ends are different from bad ends in that you usually have to be defeated in combat for the bad ends to trigger and bad ends straight up say GAME OVER at the end of the screen. Often times, the bad end is less:

"Since you like pegging, this bad end where you get pegged for the next 12 years is a good end"

And more:

"You get pegged for the next 12 years. BAD END"

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hi!, i'd like to ask.

How long does it usually take for fan submitted content to get added into the game? Are we gonna have to wait a long while for Akane?

Aside from that, i think this is the first "good end" i've seen in this game. You might have the distinction of being the writer of the first good end in the game.:catte:

Ooo, that's tough to discern. For reference, it took like 3 days from me submitting Mirrin back in May to getting her reviewed, coded and implemented but most people have to wait like a week or maybe more. Akane is a relatively big project at just under 50K words so I think the reviewing and the coding portion will take a week at least and possibly much more if the devs have a tight schedule. I'd say probably the middle of January is when I'll hear something but I won't be submitting her till after the contest is all done and coded in.

On the good end thing, nah there's a few 'good' ends already in the game. Only like 2 but with B's frosty expansion, that's another one and then I'll probably be like the 4th or 5th.

Reactions: Dolphi

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
So with Akane typed up what`s next on your plate? I haven`t actually played through any of her content but I did read Mirrin`s doc. She`s pretty cool and I`m happy she`s getting an expansion. Looking forward to whatever you`re up to next.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So with Akane typed up what`s next on your plate? I haven`t actually played through any of her content but I did read Mirrin`s doc. She`s pretty cool and I`m happy she`s getting an expansion. Looking forward to whatever you`re up to next.

Welp, Mirrin's expansion has a lot done on it already but I should really finish Rayleh. It's a toss up between the two at the moment and I'm not sure who I want to focus on next.

Reactions: Freed85 and Coster

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
Welp, Mirrin's expansion has a lot done on it already but I should really finish Rayleh. It's a toss up between the two at the moment and I'm not sure who I want to focus on next.

Idk anything about Rayleh other than it somehow being connected to the Entite but I am looking forward to what you come up with.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Update to ScottyDogs Seer pic, looking good on the headshot :D

Capture.PNG

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd love it if my Steele was able to dress in similar garbs. Ones that covered the legs and chest, if possible.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Jay just did a slam dunk with art.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for the support. I know I haven't been anywhere near as focused on writing as I should be.
I'm a month into a new job and it takes a lot of time and energy from me. I just end up having nothing on my days off. Despite saying I was aiming to finish the Mirrin expansion, I'm going to have to do the 'throw it at a wall to see what sticks' approach in the small hours. Got sooome stuff for Rayleh done so I'll probably see where she takes me.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Mini-update: the TF's I did for the Entite last year have finally been implemented! Time to go make yourself a moth or a goat.
GAAAAAAASSSSSSPPPPPP
*DOES A HAPPY DANCE*
Fiiiiiinallyyy.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So is Rayleh completely shit canned, or are you just going to rewrite her and omit all the incest stuff?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So is Rayleh completely shit canned, or are you just going to rewrite her and omit all the incest stuff?

Tentatively shitcanned but I may revisit some of its ideas later down the line. Not sure if it'll be in TiTS though, might be a CoC2 project.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Hi!, i'd like to ask.

How long does it usually take for fan submitted content to get added into the game? Are we gonna have to wait a long while for Akane?

Aside from that, i think this is the first "good end" i've seen in this game. You might have the distinction of being the writer of the first good end in the game.:catte:
I'm assuming when you say 'good end' is when the game ends but on a good note? Instead of getting game over?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Update: Akane is being coded by a cool guy called Lighterfluid and is almost all finished and ready to go. Playing a test build: oh boi oh boi, u guise, oh boi oh boi