That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That one's out of date. The doc I have is sekriter and better. :toot:

Anyway Altair is working on other stuff right now.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Just a general update, nothing super specific to say: got commed for an additional scene for Akane, something more vanilla-ish but kinda not really. Stay tuned for mooore.

Reactions: valkyr42

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Out of curiosity how far along is Mirrins Preg content?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Out of curiosity how far along is Mirrins Preg content?

Roughly 60-68% done, although it's been that way for a while. Things to do for her: Mirrins preg blurbs, interview scene, adding in older sex scenes, newer sex scenes, kid interactions.

Reactions: Freed85

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Forgot to add JayEcho's Mirrin nudes to here, also Akane is nearly done with her talk scenes.

Mirrin_nude.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Mirrin's thighs are about as thick as my chest.

Fuck, I need to hit the gym.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Soft update: Akane is at 40k words and all that's left to do is her quest. Don't read the ending I've written if you don't want spoils.

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Don't read the ending I've written if you don't want spoils.

*insert the song I Will Remember You* Good end, regret reading it...
:negativeman:

chrisboba

Nov 22, 2017
I like Mirrin, she is nice, strong and a damn glutton also she is one of the few ways to raise willpower which is a major plus.

Buuut, is there a way In which we could bypass the first buttfuck.

I’m trying really hard to get my backdoor intact until the end of the game and unless you get bend over you can’t keep training or interacting with her. You can’t also say no or back down, you just get fucked really hard.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I like Mirrin, she is nice, strong and a damn glutton also she is one of the few ways to raise willpower which is a major plus.

Buuut, is there a way In which we could bypass the first buttfuck.

I’m trying really hard to get my backdoor intact until the end of the game and unless you get bend over you can’t keep training or interacting with her. You can’t also say no or back down, you just get fucked really hard.

I've written a bypass of sorts in her expansion, it'll be around soon.

chrisboba

Nov 22, 2017
I've written a bypass of sorts in her expansion, it'll be around soon.

Thanks senpai

I really wanted to befriend the lonely lovely red horse dragoness
but i also love my butt.

Gaaaaaaayyyyyyy.....

But seriously, why do people keep not wanting anal?

mostly because i play as a straight guy and the idea of having my behind filled with sin doesnt make my train go choo choo
oh and i love anal as long as im not in the receiving end
what a hypocrite am i right?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Gaaaaaaayyyyyyy.....

But seriously, why do people keep not wanting anal?
It's not even a case of not wanting anal (My save files have been taking it up the ass from other guys and even the occasional toy or purefem with a strapon for a while now so this isn't even an issue for me) but rather I and probably some others would rather not feel required to get dicked by a chick-with-a-dick for the sake of boosting my willpower. I personally try to avoid sexing them as much as I can as is because it ain't my thing... same goes for others that aren't into it. (No offense to So. I can always save edit the will stuff but I like your writing to want to see it ingame itself, but my personal preferences just get in the way bigtime)
Plus some people just don't like anal stuff in general. I know, shocker, but you can't make them like/want it.

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
mostly because i play as a straight guy and the idea of having my behind filled with sin doesnt make my train go choo choo
oh and i love anal as long as im not in the receiving end
what a hypocrite am i right?
I see that a lot with guys, never really understood. But then again, I really like anal.
I was mostly referencing another post where a guy wanted to use the milkers without anything in his ass and I made the same joke. That aside, I find it really weird that you'll take guy dick and strap-ons but not girl dick. But whatever, you do you.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That aside, I find it really weird that you'll take guy dick and strap-ons but not girl dick. But whatever, you do you.
I don't like actual ladydick in the slightest, to put it simply. A guy's dick is still a guy's dick, and a girl with a strap-on toy isn't the same as a full on shemale/futa herm/etc.
Irl however I'd very much prefer a dudes dick over even a strap-on, since I'm heavily straight leaning.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, by myself I'm all over guy and girls dicks, as long as they're real. Strapons don't work for me, probably because my main kinks are male on male and dom futa on male, since both of them can be the bigger, stronger partner. No surprise that I'm quite excited for this update.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I was mostly referencing another post where a guy wanted to use the milkers without anything in his ass and I made the same joke.
I truly hate "clique jokes". Especially when typed by "powerusers".

I find it really weird that you'll take guy dick and strap-ons but not girl dick.
It depends on the person and his/her kinks. When it comes to smut games, I am not into toys, so I prefer female herms to plain females if the game wants my character to be with a female. Having said that, I am okay with regular females if I can play as a herm. Since I'm also okay with female bits, I'm okay with cuntboys... but I'm not into banging shemales.

In real life, you ask? I'd rather pick regular dudes and I'm not into anal too much. Aaaand strapons and toys are to be used for pegging the lads.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I truly hate "clique jokes". Especially when typed by "powerusers".
Uh, sorry?
It depends on the person and his/her kinks. When it comes to smut games, I am not into toys, so I prefer female herms to plain females if the game wants my character to be with a female. Having said that, I am okay with regular females if I can play as a herm. Since I'm also okay with female bits, I'm okay with cuntboys... but I'm not into banging shemales.

In real life, you ask? I'd rather pick regular dudes and I'm not into anal too much. Aaaand strapons and toys are to be used for pegging the lads.
I honestly don't care what's in someone's pants, I just find it odd where some people will draw the line.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Majorish update: Akane is finished and open to edits. I'm hoping to get her sent off just after christmas once the contest has ended.

Hi!, i'd like to ask.

How long does it usually take for fan submitted content to get added into the game? Are we gonna have to wait a long while for Akane?

Aside from that, i think this is the first "good end" i've seen in this game. You might have the distinction of being the writer of the first good end in the game.:catte:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There are a handful of new texas good ends that got SoAndSo beat. To say nothing of some of the other ends that are a bit of a personal taste for it being good ends or not.

My personal favorite being losing to Queen Tavira and keeping your rival as a bedwarmer.

Reactions: Jongeedubs