That guy, uh, WhatsHisName, SoAndSo? Yeah, him.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by SoAndSo, Aug 30, 2017.

1. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

This place sorely lacks bubbles.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SoAndSo

SoAndSo Well-Known Member
    Creator

Not very high, most of her content relies on her being happy being a femmy femme with fembits.

weh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    runingman69 likes this.
  3. SendHelpPls

SendHelpPls Member

Hm... Maybe i'm just slow, dumb or blind (Maybe everything), but I just wanna know, Mirrin expac is on a way, or i'm never gonna see my horse-dragon kids?

4. SoAndSo

Creator

It's 99% finished as I imagined it and on the review queue. Fen's somewhere in the late october-november area of the queue and I submitted it in december so there's still a wait unfortunately.

5. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

What is the 1% missing? Or is that a secret.

6. SoAndSo

Creator

Nah, it's the oversight I have for whatever I might miss out/whatever needs editing after Fen goes through it.

runingman69 likes this.
  7. SendHelpPls

SendHelpPls Member

Damn, that long? Didn't know what queue was THAT big... Well, gotta gather all my patience when.

8. DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie Well-Known Member
    Creator

It is much better than it used to be. It used to be like a one-year back log before volunteers coders came along to help with the coding side of things. It allows Fen more time to review.

9. Violent_Peace

Violent_Peace Well-Known Member

Everyday we don't get bab Quilins is another day I lose more faith you Dutch, I mean SoSo.

gena138 and AlrightKnight like this.
  10. SoAndSo

Creator

das mean

feelsbadman

11. AlrightKnight

AlrightKnight Well-Known Member

Have some goddamn faith Arth- I mean Violent

Violent_Peace likes this.
  12. SoAndSo

Creator

ur all worthy of a DansGame rn

Violent_Peace likes this.
  13. SoAndSo

Creator

Hey guys, mostly important update: I'll effectively be away until the beginning of June as I'm doing an intense as fuck teaching course, I'll chip in Mirrin updates when I can but atm, consider any kind of output from me to be on hold.

14. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

Best of luck Sose you can do it.

15. Violent_Peace

Violent_Peace Well-Known Member

I only liked the post because there is no dislike button.

But still I wish you the best of luck SoSo, blow them the fuck out with your hard work man.

16. SoAndSo

Creator

Mirrin edits are done and Fen said once they're done, she's on the code pile.

WOOHOO

still wont be around until june btw but just to say

gena138, Troller, Strijoca and 4 others like this.
  17. TravissPastrami

TravissPastrami New Member

I can honestly say, that I enjoy the all of the content you have written. I have little experience with Maike, but every other character here are on my list of favorites. Akane is definitely my favorite character in TiTS right now, and I'm not even that into Hard BDSM. Doesn't hurt that they are both on the fit side of the scale, muscle girls are awesome.

SoAndSo likes this.
  18. SoAndSo

Creator

i am humbled by your words fren

19. SoAndSo

Creator

Mirrin update: @lighterfluid has mostly coded it now, could be seeing it p soooon.

20. Ecchi Bunny

Ecchi Bunny Well-Known Member

And i just came here after a while away to see if you are doing some other project now that Mirrin has been pushed out. Bummer but jobs a job. :D
    Can't wait to see more from you and also i just went trough Mirrin's content again before expansion is added, all that did was make me want her on the ship 5 times more, oh gods what will happen when the expansion hits. I will probably live in the gym because of Mirrin, screw the fortune and the adventures, all i need is that muscled dragon girl and her 2 stiff "weights". ;)

21. SoAndSo

Creator

Mirrin in de gaaaaaaaaaaaame, go play if you have backersuuuuuu

gena138 likes this.
  22. SoAndSo

Creator

mirrin pregs is in pub patch! gooooo plaaay freeeeensuuuuuu

23. SoAndSo

Creator

24. eveoflife

eveoflife Well-Known Member

Can you tell me where in the Res deck she parked herself in? I see nothing.

25. SoAndSo

Creator

all the way on the right, where fyn is

Senera2000 likes this.
  26. eveoflife

Thanks!

27. eveoflife

So uhhh, what is needed to take a double anal stuffing after modding her? No matte how I save edit, I can't take her.

28. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Anal looseness of 5 seems to work for me

29. SoAndSo

Creator

it's a bug that cropped up a lot when testing, yeah

@lighterfluid REEEEEEEE

30. Ecchi Bunny

Ecchi Bunny Well-Known Member

You know….. When will we have her as a crewmember? :D I know I'm a greedy little cunt. But I love Mirrin too much. Far far too much.