That awkward moment when you bring a halberd to a poleaxe fight

Herod_Hammerstar

Dec 24, 2020
maybe the subject of Pure! Kasyrra's weapon should have it's own thread if you guys want to discuss it? Let's try not to derail this one too much.

Having looked at it again, the weapon is clearly just a spear with a couple of decorative projections near the tip. I mean obviously.

Reactions: Firangi

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Should have just fought with some spiked chain wrapped around the knuckles of her gauntlets, then she wouldn't be a loser demon now.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Nah, she should have gone with a lantern shield.

19fa2d3e6d424b8eb97fc7488ab5f043.jpg

Herod_Hammerstar

Dec 24, 2020
She could have always beseeched the Emperor of Man to give her a chainsaw glaive-guisarme with which to bring him glory.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Lantern shield, silly? How dare you, sir!
Hmm... if you toned down the concept/design of the Lantern Shield, specifically by removing all the random pointless spikes from it, could actually make for a cool piece of equipment connected to the followers of Lumia.

Its a small Shield/Gauntlet that projects light which can be used to defend, illuminate or blind foes. Showing up in game could be mundane or could be a unique piece of enchanted gear.
Would make an interesting thing for the player to acquire either as a shield or in the underdeveloped "Hand" equipment slot.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Hmm... if you toned down the concept/design of the Lantern Shield, specifically by removing all the random pointless spikes from it, could actually make for a cool piece of equipment connected to the followers of Lumia.

Its a small Shield/Gauntlet that projects light which can be used to defend, illuminate or blind foes. Showing up in game could be mundane or could be a unique piece of enchanted gear.
Would make an interesting thing for the player to acquire either as a shield or in the underdeveloped "Hand" equipment slot.

shield that instead of proper block will make a less effective block (say block 80% damage) but make a counterattack strike with the shield with a like 25% chance for 1 turn blind?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I always thought it was a really small war hammer with a spike on the tip. Still too small, no wonder she lost with that thing. This is why you overcompensate with large weapons, use magic, or just punch your enemies. 0/10, too small, would not wield. Wonder why she went from that to her big ass war axe. I get that she's stronger as a demon, but that's a pretty big leap in weapon types. Also in regards to the title, halberd>poleaxe. One out of one Lu Bus agree.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
'That thing I don't know the name of that I think I've seen pictures of Swiss people holding'