Thanks y'all.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I have not posted anything for a while now and although most of the stuff I posted here was just minor opinions and dumb ideas and thought, I would just like all of you interested to know what has been up with me.
I took a whole lot of time to think about and reorganize myself and my self-image, as well as my whole living situation; and I need to thank you for providing some ground where I could read up and even socialize a bit. I have met wonderful people here and even if I have been grumpy, misinterpreting, sometimes insulting or just being myself and stupid, I enjoyed my stay and I deeply and honestly apologize if I have done anyone any wrong. I do not think I would have made the same progress without you. That includes everyone I read and liked and answered, but because of the enormous support and cheering up (conscious and unconscious) I would like to thank @Nik_van_Rijn and @MistyBirb especially.
Just that you all know where I come from; I was married for five and a half years. At least three of these I was depressed, as I was most of my time here. I am out of depression since fall last year. Me and my wife do not live together since then and our divorce is still troublesome and far from finished. It sounds kind of sad, but I have never been this secure, free and self-conscious. And since you played a part in this, I want to say thank you. Thank you all.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It sounds kind of sad, but I have never been this secure, free and self-conscious. And since you played a part in this, I want to say thank you. Thank you all.
Super late to this, and most certainly don't feel like I've done anything warranting a special mention. In any case: I'm really glad to hear that things are looking up for you, man. :)

And obviously - you are whalecum :ghost: