TF Item: Anusoft [IMPLEMENTED]

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thrown together in like two hours, Anusoft is a Tamani Corp product that gives the user's asshole the same pumping options as the SukMaster provides a pussy.  Extensions to the relevant descriptive functions are provided.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Wonderful! This is a kink I've been interested in as of late, so I know of a Steele that will use that item.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
looks very legit, sound like it should have been there already

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Who will likely sell Anusoft?

"Likely" is such a strong word.  Don't expect this for a while yet, if ever; as far as I know Fen hasn't even looked at it yet, and he may decide to veto it if he doesn't like it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"Likely" is such a strong word.  Don't expect this for a while yet, if ever; as far as I know Fen hasn't even looked at it yet, and he may decide to veto it if he doesn't like it.

It is actually already coded by Jacques00, though not sure if fully.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It needs a vendor to sell it is all. Not sure where to put it at the moment. I was thinking Lerris could sell it after a certain point in game (like after unlocking a planet or reaching a certain level).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It needs a vendor to sell it is all. Not sure where to put it at the moment. I was thinking Lerris could sell it after a certain point in game (like after unlocking a planet or reaching a certain level).

Lerris after clearing Tarkus makes sense.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I love everybody talking realistically about how long shit is gonna take, then Jacques coming waltzing into the room, solving all the problems, doing what needest to be done, straightening everybodys ties and then tipping his hat and riding into the sunset like the cool guy he is.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You should see him on LL.