Tetsuya

Kureha3457

Aug 20, 2021
I love Tetsuya, I find his sex interactions pretty awesome even more so if Kiyoko is watching the scene.

Reactions: Jstar

Trill-Kitsune

Oct 30, 2021
I enjoy Tetsuya so don't get me wrong by anything I say from here on out.

He isn't what I have been initially hoping for, for the longest time, but that isn't explicitly a bad thing to me. I had spent a long time wanting a floofy kitsune warrior like Nakano, even if it wasn't him per say. (I am one of the weirdo members of the Nakano fuckers association, just getting that part out of the way.) just like a full on Samurai or Ronin type. I know its something that had a slim chance of happening and that's alright. I just easily fall for warrior types and species/cultures/classes in general. Klingons, Mandalorians, Asgardians, Amazons, Yautja, ect. That sorta stuff.

Tetsuya may not be that type, but he still falls under my type. He might not be a dashing Samurai or a charming Ronin, but I still enjoy him nonetheless. I love his interactions and scenes and I'm really hoping for more from him in the future. and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining about all the things he's not, just trying to emphasize how much I enjoy Tetsuya compared to my ridiculous sword swinging man standards

(And I forgot to hit the reply button to the question asking what is liked about him)

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I enjoy Tetsuya so don't get me wrong by anything I say from here on out.

He isn't what I have been initially hoping for, for the longest time, but that isn't explicitly a bad thing to me. I had spent a long time wanting a floofy kitsune warrior like Nakano, even if it wasn't him per say. (I am one of the weirdo members of the Nakano fuckers association, just getting that part out of the way.) just like a full on Samurai or Ronin type. I know its something that had a slim chance of happening and that's alright. I just easily fall for warrior types and species/cultures/classes in general. Klingons, Mandalorians, Asgardians, Amazons, Yautja, ect. That sorta stuff.

Tetsuya may not be that type, but he still falls under my type. He might not be a dashing Samurai or a charming Ronin, but I still enjoy him nonetheless. I love his interactions and scenes and I'm really hoping for more from him in the future. and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining about all the things he's not, just trying to emphasize how much I enjoy Tetsuya compared to my ridiculous sword swinging man standards

(And I forgot to hit the reply button to the question asking what is liked about him)
Ah, so your type is Tetsuya's brother-in-law that has a vendetta against him.Kenji.png

Tanhy

Apr 12, 2023
Any chance of tetsuya being recruitment as a party member in the future. Kinda like how kiyoko can join your party, why not him?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Any chance of tetsuya being recruitment as a party member in the future. Kinda like how kiyoko can join your party, why not him?
Unfortunately, no. The companion cut off was around October of last year. By that point, I was still far from completing Tetsuya's content. In a perfect world though, it'd have been an interesting idea since it'd change the pacing of his narrative, explore different angles of his content, and even show you what his fighting style would be like. I could see him having two sets: a talisman mage set which is similar to Kiyoko's Onmyodo set, but with banishment as his ultimate, or a shogun set which would be more martial and focused on boosting the party as a whole.

If anything, the extent you might see him in a combat scenario is if he's a guest companion ala Hethia or Garret.
jstar_a.pngjstar_b.png

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Not in any capacity. The deadline for companion submissions was over a year ago, I believe.

Edit: J beat me to it

Tanhy

Apr 12, 2023
Aw ok...but does that mean there won't be new scenes with tetsuya anymore?

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
I know that Jstar is definitely planning on adding more to Tetsuya, including a way to marry him and turn him into a proper fox husbando.

• Love
Reactions: Emerald