TESTING A THING 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
HEY GUESS WHAT UPDATED THINGS

Please vote again if you can! If you *can't* vote again, let me know! This is the actually important part! <3

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Can't revote. Your forums are rigged, Savvy. Give me back my grog.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I can't vote for either of those questions (and no I not been around for last 2 hours...been watching cool magic related movie ^^)

EDIT: Well earlier when it was those 3 polls at once I had been able to vote and voted those few hours ago but not this current 2 polls only.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Still can't vote in either. Fuckin' pick up the soap.

Edit: Because buttstuff is needed to amend this shamefur dispray

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I voted in the first one without issue, but now I am unable to vote in either of the posted questions.

Fug.

There's no way to strip a poll out of a thread, so I guess there goes that idea (reusing a single thread/poll indefinitely). Poop.

It's a shame -- you can basically reset every option and vote in the edit panel (lol democracy, I can just decide poll outcomes). Doesn't look like there's any way to fuck with that in the Admin CP beyond getting Gedchan to muck around with things in the code.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Fug.

There's no way to strip a poll out of a thread, so I guess there goes that idea (reusing a single thread/poll indefinitely). Poop.

It's a shame -- you can basically reset every option and vote in the edit panel (lol democracy, I can just decide poll outcomes). Doesn't look like there's any way to fuck with that in the Admin CP beyond getting Gedchan to muck around with things in the code.

I smell incomming vote rigging... :v: :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I smell incomming vote rigging... :v: :D

1130-Putin-Russia-Politics.jpg

In other news: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4073-hi-this-is-a-test-question/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin LoL but I thought you not gonna send us Greeting from Moscov :p

L

Lawleious

Helia is best waifu

(Hanako Ikezawa is also up for best waifu)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Voted for the first time yesterday. It worked. Tried again just now and all I see are the results. Running chrome on win 10.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I think I've figured out a way to (mostly) do what I wanna do. Polls aren't gonna work, but the Question-field subforum type will probably do something similar instead if I swing it. Thanks for the test votes! 

THREADCLOSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.