Terrifying Discovery.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The Horsedongers lobby is too powerful, mang.

Like, we also have two Leithan dommy dickwielders, but guess what they sport instead of cool lizard dicks?
Random trivia: Nobody, including me, knew what Leithan dicks looked like until Shou offered to draw them and Adjatha showed me a reference sheet of dicks that I was going to use then FINALLY Savin showed us the original concept art for them. I still like Adjatha's drawings more though...
Either way, Chit's gonna have a regular Leithan dik.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Random trivia: Nobody, including me, knew what Leithan dicks looked like until Shou offered to draw them and Adjatha showed me a reference sheet of dicks that I was going to use then FINALLY Savin showed us the original concept art for them. I still like Adjatha's drawings more though...

Do you still happen to have the images around?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It -is- really, really funny how few of the actual characters have their race's proper dong. Why make this rainbow of dicks when no one wants to actually write characters who use them.

Reactions: lighterfluid

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Do you still happen to have the images around?

Please tell me both/any are/is viewable somewhere.

bHrrBdT.jpg

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Nobody ever asked.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So...a knotted horsecock would be the equivalent of a love hate relationship?
More like "love to hate".
I am pretty sure that they had snake dicks all the way.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Because I want my raccoon-eared Kemonomimi girl.

Ok well that legit then. I thought that was half human half Kui-Tai you said. Well I usualy think if some saying half X race it't corssbreed of that race and human :oops:

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Ok well that legit then. I thought that was half human half Kui-Tai you said. Well I usualy think if some saying half X race it't corssbreed of that race and human :oops:
It is. He wants her with a human face and body, but the ears, tail and "benefits" of a Kui-Tan.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He ain't got no dick!

EDIT: nvm I see it now

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It is. He wants her with a human face and body, but the ears, tail and "benefits" of a Kui-Tan.

I not need to nessesary follow all terms meaning do I? -_-'
Seeing him saying Kemonomimi I thought he meant those frog girls from Mhen'ga. And I was like: ok so he want frog/kui-tai herm...OK.