Tenticles wanted

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This thread reminded me something.

TiTS dosn't have any tenticle cock transforms yet.

GaloMax supports it, but the problem is its currently the only way to get it. 

Anyone care to make a lil consumable?  It probably would fit well into Sera or Gene's shops. 

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. The entirety of its pale surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nonesuch I believe has already written a transformation item for this. Of course it's a plant transformation and not one of the fleshy organic cock tentacle variety.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cerespirin only gives you cock-wings. Yep. Wings.

The prehensile/tentacle cock niche is claimed by tailcocks in TiTS. It is totally possible (and pretty simple) to add tenta-cocks, but it would create a gaping hole of total lack of support for them. So IMO it would be better to not create features which would be barely-if-any supported.

Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your firm rear end, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a lengthy, vulpine tail-prick.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It currently is meant to grant tenticock and tentiwings.  Its reference to tenticock's transformation is too vague and mixed in with tentiwings to be easily discernible.  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It currently is meant to grant tenticock and tentiwings.  Its reference to tenticock's transformation is too vague and mixed in with tentiwings to be easily discernible.  

I'm pretty sure there are no cock changes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure I commissioned it to have tentacocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Plant TF do giving tentacocks at tail and wing slot for sure. So you commisioned for them using cock slot too?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Plant TF do giving tentacocks at tail and wing slot for sure. So you commisioned for them using cock slot too?

The current Cerespin doc shows tenti transformation as affecting wings and cock.  They're both garbled together so its easy to miss the cock tf.  It dosn't affect tail at all

I've already set some suggestions for tail tfs, including tailcock ideas.  Nonesuch said that they're unlikely to come from the initial transformative but possible for a plant tf expansion.  Though probably not one he will write unless he is commisioned for it. 

Cerespin is gona be among the best non-Stellar Forge TFs, but the plant tf idea has so much untapped potential its driving me nuts. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When I looked at code it looked it's cockvine and something about tailtype. Probably I would need look directly ingame what whill be changed for PC: tail or cock.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I have checked the implemented TF and sadly it only adds a bunch of useless tentacocks in the wing slot.

You can't even cover yourself with them >_>

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Of course not.  Attempting to would only add to the public indecency, since you're covering one/two genitals with up to a dozen others.  

But we are somewhat overdue for a tenticle dongdesigner choice

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Of course not.  Attempting to would only add to the public indecency, since you're covering one/two genitals with up to a dozen others.  

But we are somewhat overdue for a tenticle dongdesigner choice

Poke Fen or Gedan about it. Seems like a pretty quick/easy addition (unless each cocktype has its own special scene for getting it? In which case I dunno, could still happen!)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Look what i found

Trials-in-Tainted-Space/includeshttps://github.com/OXOIndustries/Tr...75f77c172102674b3a8a112844e9756c041d/includes/tarkushttps://github.com/OXOIndustries/Tr...72102674b3a8a112844e9756c041d/includes/tarkus/cockBox.as 161-168

if(flags["COCKBOX_UPGRADE"] != undefined){

cockList.push([GLOBAL.TYPE_TENTACLE, "Tentacle", "Tentacle", "Get a prehensile tentacle penis."]);

}

@Savin It appears the Dong Designer has had them the entire time, we just need the Cockbox_Upgrade to be anything another than undefined.  

There are also a few other dongs that appear after the upgrade, vulpine demonic draconic and dinosaur dongs.  

Last edited by a moderator: