Tell me who is your favourite NPC(s) and why?

Icemarch

May 25, 2020
Heyyyyoooo

As very new and early in the game, there are already some characters I like a lot and I am curious about what NPCs others and older Veterans might be liking a lot.

I am a big fan of Bianca due to her design, the unique familiarity system attached to her and the interesting story of wanting to help people in need as a doctor.

I like Celise a lot because how big of a goofball she is and the weird e-mails she can throw in and just climbing into bed randomly and next to..... some other features she is sporting.

Icemarch

May 25, 2020
No offense, but my favorites are the ones that use the Search function. ;)
Thank you for showing it to me. I am very confused with the site and how it can sort threads, especially when lots of them have very long history of posts which I do not have the time and willpower to pedal through.
My favourites are elegant and easier to navigate forums, but learning is the key to life :)

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If it helps, reading an existing - though long - thread over the course of a couple days and starting a new one but having to wait days for enough people to respond to give you a good answer to your question both yield the same result.

Slitheerian

May 4, 2020
Well I'll just dump some of my favorites here to give you something to read.

#1 - I adore Fisianna, as she's pretty vanilla and has an awesome questline and pacing. Aside from the gaming and love for cats giving her two points above any other character . Always had a soft spot for shy girls and the idea of them opening up to you. Typical romance novel, and no amount of boyishness can erase that guilty pleasure. On top of this, it's refreshing to get a girlfriend for Steele that is not either fucking his brains out or slooting with a plethora of other species. Y'know?

#2 - Embry is a good character with a nice questline. Overall cute with some great character developement as you progress. Although I don't dig the trans stuff, I still enjoy the RP and I really have no limit for romance. You develope a taste for it after you've been raped by enough Milodan males

My honorable mentions: Chaurmine, Penny, Kase, and Ciaran. Ciaran especially, he's got some hellishly hot sex scenes

Last edited: