tease and longterm denial npc

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
i have an idea for an npc i would like to write as a personal project, broken down into phases.

general details of the npc is:
npc is found somewhere, havenbt decided where, female seductress with a domme streake and comes onto steele and cheats with zil pheremones to try and encourage sexy times.

if the player goes through with it she will end up fitting some devices onto any sexual organs that locks your minimum lust at 80% of your max but doesnt prevent sex and orgasms.

in order to get them off you have to return to her and submit to slave training which has a bad end after a certian amount of sessions.

at the end of each session you get the option to either run away while the npc is distracted or wait and submit to getting fitted again (will probably leave the option as "wait")

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In that case, I wish you luck even if it's not my thing.

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
well if you have some interest/ideas let me know and i will see if i can work it in somewhere, i can always expand on my designs for the npc

(muliple phases remember? plenty of room to work extra stuff in)

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
i'd like to mention as well the reaosn why i want it to lock the lust in is a: simulates edging and b: it means it doesnt nessesitate adjusting every single sex scene in the game to accomodate orgasm denial so im going for a differant kind of denial (think extended version of ruined orgasm)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
well if you have some interest/ideas let me know
I am no one to force my interests on anyone (e.g. not liking training sessions leading to bad ends, especially if I like the character/scenes in question - looking at you, Lane). That said, I feel that locking minimum lust at 80% is a tad high.

Other than that, the character and scenes would fit the tone of FenGames.

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
hrmm personally i find it a little anti climactic if theres no real consequence of the sessions but its a fair statement (personally i adore the scenes for the buttslutinator and i ahve ther same erk about the thrid session) ooh, i suppose i could always take the cerpah route with it (in terms of the submitting to be her slave, it doesnt really happen) i'd be happy with that

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
okay i have better ideas instead of the bad end, if only to expand on the character more

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
well if you have some interest/ideas let me know and i will see if i can work it in somewhere, i can always expand on my designs for the npc
Well, I do have a few things in mind, but first what I want to know is are there any themes or scenarios that you know for a fact that you don't want i.e. turning the tables?

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
well i have the npc writing planned in multiple phases so it will be fairly easy to work additional things in, so just nlemme know and i will see if i can work it in ^.^

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I like the sound of that!

Just to let you know, if you do write it, i really look forward to seeing the gdoc.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I like this theme, but something like this would be very dialogue oriented it seems. So hopefully you're a good writer, because the premise has a lot of potential, but needs to be done right to execute.

LikeScales

Jun 21, 2017
I had something of a related idea - I was thinking along the lines of denial and chastity, and the issue of trying to incorporate that in TiTs - it'd require a huge rewrite of many scenes to incorporate it. My thought was a temporary item that could be used (one-time use hardlight item, or with a low charge and once it 'runs out' it'd turn off?) chastity device - would only 'work' for a limited duration, and for major scenes it could have some kind of failsafe on it that'd allow the npc to turn it off immediately if the scene requires use of the locked up genital.). It'd still require a lot of coding, but could play into what you're talking about without breaking half the game.

SpiritRetro

Mar 9, 2017
i was thinking about the same issue scales, but it looks like fen ins investing in setting up a denial system atm (subjectively used here due to his fever) so im gonna hold off on nailing down any mechanical dentails until its done

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Ooooh, an evil intractable NPC. Colour me intrigued. But, as several people before have already mentioned, this will require an excellent execution of dialogue; the NPC will need to lure Steele into a false sense of security every session, otherwise there'll be no sensible reason to keep coming back to her. It definitely has potential though, and I'm interested to see what you'll make of it.

Also, I'm kind of imagining this NPC as a Jessica Rabbit type of character when it comes to design.