tauric lower body skin descriptions?

Dad™

Jan 17, 2020
This isn't an articulate post, just an idea. So every once in a while I like to make a centaur dryad character and every time I come across the same pet peeve: I'm covered in bark everywhere but the horse half. I think it'd be nice if the lower body's coverings (for example: "You have oddly-jointed legs that end in fur-covered hooves. ") were to change the skin descriptor to match the other parts. I mean I can choose whether my testicle fur matches the rest of me, I feel like this isn't too different, right?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This isn't an articulate post, just an idea. So every once in a while I like to make a centaur dryad character and every time I come across the same pet peeve: I'm covered in bark everywhere but the horse half. I think it'd be nice if the lower body's coverings (for example: "You have oddly-jointed legs that end in fur-covered hooves. ") were to change the skin descriptor to match the other parts. I mean I can choose whether my testicle fur matches the rest of me, I feel like this isn't too different, right?
At this point I doubt they're going to make such a change for such a small thing. As you can see by the bug report section things are kinda a clusterfuck enough as is.