Taru's Infernal Pledge [Chapter 1-2] (Visual Novel)

FlimsyLegs

Mar 30, 2023
Taru's Infernal Pledge

Game link: https://flimsylegs.itch.io/tarus-infernal-pledge

cover.png

In Taru's Infernal Pledge, you step into the shoes of Taru 'Bolt' Nopsa, a dashing woman and exceptionally skilled thief, rogue and assassin. Immerse yourself in a new original fantasy universe and the sprawling metropolitan city of Valkama, the capital city of Jaerwik in the northern edges of the known world.

Taru has been working with a gang of criminals, her only family in truth, for a few years now. Her latest mission turns out to be a trap, and she is taken captive by cultists of an ancient evil known as The Fathomless Depth. Her soul will be sacrificed to appease this mysterious deity, unless she can escape her shackles.

Piru, the 5th archdemon of hell has been trying to tempt Taru into a deal with him for many years. Now, in order to escape the cultists, Taru finds herself finally pledging her body to the demon. The demon's demands, however, make her head spin...​

Features
  • Female protagonist
  • A new original fantasy universe
  • An interactive story with a lot of text
  • A combat system, inspired by the classic game "Mastermind", that can be played as a minigame outside the story too ("combat training")
  • Chapter 1, 2 and 3 available
  • Roughly 240 passages, 48 000 words. Estimated time to complete: Less than 4 hours.
  • 4 sex scenes (text)
  • 20 AI generated background images
  • 17 tracks of music by Abstraction

This is a work in progress. Everything in this version is subject to changes. Like my other games, it will feature bdsm and bondage, but unlike my other games that will not be the main focus.

Credits:

Developer
: FlimsyLegs

Art: The limited art (cover art, background images, icons in the combat system) have been generated using AI tools. Map of Jaerwik and Valkama have been generated using free online fantasy map creation tools.

Music: Credit and huge thank you to the amazing Abstraction for creating the tracks and letting me use his music in my game! If you like the tunes, head on over to http://abstractionmusic.bandcamp.com/ and browse his massive library of music! NOTE: Abstraction is not associated with Taru's Infernal Pledge in any way.

Screenshots

2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png20.png19.png13.png14.png

Last edited: