Tanuki in Den

BouncingEel8

Jul 16, 2021
This may be a dumb question, but is there a reason there are no Tanuki at the fox den? I know the den is a penal colony in all but name, but I thought that Tanuki would still be eligible to be sent to the colony's for infractions. I don't mean fully fleshed out characters, just mentions of them in or around the den. just curious.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
This may be a dumb question, but is there a reason there are no Tanuki at the fox den? I know the den is a penal colony in all but name, but I thought that Tanuki would still be eligible to be sent to the colony's for infractions. I don't mean fully fleshed out characters, just mentions of them in or around the den. just curious.
they show up sometimes but evergreen does her horrible evergreen things to them

Reactions: BouncingEel8

BouncingEel8

Jul 16, 2021
they show up sometimes but evergreen does her horrible evergreen things to them
Must be truly horrible things, such as the day to day details of running a colony, or the awfulness of menopause. Truly a fate worse than death.

Lone Wolf115

There are Tanuki in the Old County but I don't know if any would have a reason to visit the Colony unless they were an envoy or if they were exiled as well. It would be nice to see one or two there.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Only foxes are of sufficient social standing to even warrant banishment in their awkward social situations.

Other peoples don't have the luxury of being deported to the colonies and are dealt with by a justice system which up to this day is considered extremely antagonistic towards the accused.

BouncingEel8

Jul 16, 2021
Only foxes are of sufficient social standing to even warrant banishment in their awkward social situations.

Other peoples don't have the luxury of being deported to the colonies and are dealt with by a justice system which up to this day is considered extremely antagonistic towards the accused.
Thanks for the response. Makes sense considering the Tanuki are basically second class citizens.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115