TamWolf/Shock Blade and Myrellion

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Once a upon time in far far fenland there was a rumors. Rumors like: we can upgrade TamWolf after finishing some quest/doing smth similar (or) when we got shock blade form Dane and Paltinum-190 again on Myrelion we would be able use it to get something new.

Anyone with knowledge know if that rumors are at least partial true or just still rumors?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, Tam Wolf upgrade's still a thing, and still in KaraQuest like it always was. 

I've got no idea about getting another Shock Blade or more Plat190, at least on Myrellion. No intention for either as far as I'm aware. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
About shock blade I meant using platinum-190 to upgrade blade we get from fight with Dane. Not to get anotheor one blade or another piece of plat-190.

About TamWolf I only so far seen meantioning he will be upgradable on Myrelion. So it tied up with KaraQuest that atleast for me new info on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, Tam Wolf upgrade's still a thing, and still in KaraQuest like it always was. 

I've got no idea about getting another Shock Blade or more Plat190, at least on Myrellion. No intention for either as far as I'm aware. 

could add a plat 190 deposit to  Uveto since that would be where said upgraded weapon would be needed for next level higher tier items

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
About shock blade I meant using platinum-190 to upgrade blade we get from fight with Dane. Not to get anotheor one blade or another piece of plat-190.

Someone wrote an idea about it but I don't recall if it got to the submission phase.  It wasn't an official plan.

tyr4n02r

Aug 28, 2015
wasn't there a weapons/items submission page at one point? Can that be a thing again?

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
You guys took Tam-Wolf from the crazy Catgirl?

Die you monsters! You don't belong in this world!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
wasn't there a weapons/items submission page at one point? Can that be a thing again?

I asked in the Uveto thread for weapon ideas just recently, so... sure. Throw up a thread in Ideas if you get the urge to. 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Someone wrote an idea about it but I don't recall if it got to the submission phase.  It wasn't an official plan.

I'm the one who wrote the shock blade upgrade for the smith for Tavros. The whole project was submitted.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh then my bad to think shock blade upgrade using plat-190 was some that Sav meantioned when infact it was Lashchange who done it. Well as it's so far only one energy melee weapon (that probably will change with Fen energy weapons npc for Myrellion - but still shop sell them for credits while this one would be always free weapon) it would be good having that possibility to make it punch more power into swings.

@Vantage: Wait so taking care of drone that she will have zero use in prison (aside of maybe try escape with it help) will be seen as cruel thing? Well also I always make sure she won't be hit with that wrench ;) cuz after all make love not war ^^

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh then my bad to think shock blade upgrade using plat-190 was some that Sav meantioned when infact it was Lashchange who done it. Well as it's so far only one energy melee weapon (that probably will change with Fen energy weapons npc for Myrellion - but still shop sell them for credits while this one would be always free weapon) it would be good having that possibility to make it punch more power into swings.

@Vantage: Wait so taking care of drone that she will have zero use in prison (aside of maybe try escape with it help) will be seen as cruel thing? Well also I always make sure she won't be hit with that wrench ;) cuz after all make love not war ^^

It would probably be confiscated and sold at a police auction anyway.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It would probably be confiscated and sold at a police auction anyway.

Yes. So we kinda at least finding new use for it over been sold to who knows.

I stil hope his upgrade will not be... much fenlike and little savinlike (I still like Savin vision how should be Tam Wolf and it upgraded version).

CabalShadowBiscuit

Aug 31, 2015
Yes. So we kinda at least finding new use for it over been sold to who knows.

I stil hope his upgrade will not be... much fenlike and little savinlike (I still like Savin vision how should be Tam Wolf and it upgraded version).

What do you means? What's fenlike and what's savin like? Is Tam wolf going to turn into your accountant?

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Once a upon time in far far fenland there was a rumors. Rumors like: we can upgrade TamWolf after finishing some quest/doing smth similar (or) when we got shock blade form Dane and Paltinum-190 again on Myrelion we would be able use it to get something new.

Anyone with knowledge know if that rumors are at least partial true or just still rumors?

I noticed in the source for the Lane intervention that there's content for Dane to intervene, so possible Dane follower (or it's already implemented? I don't think so, but I haven't been following too closely on TiTS development), if that means anything. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What do you means? What's fenlike and what's savin like? Is Tam wolf going to turn into your accountant?

Well Fen made Tam Wolf like tech speck drone just with different type of damage. Savin orginal idea was make Tam Wolf with +1 or +@ more dmg that it's now and applying debuffs on enemies atacked. So well now if you try think if such version of tam wolf been ingame and then would get upgrade...it would be really something that will amke people ponder if not keep tam in acc slot over other things. That what I meant about him been more fenlike or savinlike.