Tamani

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
After encountering her a thousand times at least I'd wish the game had some way of allowing you to avoid her all-together while going through the Deep Woods. Surely after getting your ass kicked a thousand times you'd just start to ignore that fellow/herm?

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
The same could be said of characters like Akbal or the Minotaur sons, it doesn't really seem as if it would be necessary. There aren't a huge amount of random encounters in the area anyway, so it at least adds some variety. If you do really wish to get some sort of change in-game, go to the coc mod thread, they accept suggestions.

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
Tamani is just that dedicated to her craft. Cut her down 1,000 times, and she'll try for your seed 1,001 times.

Honestly, I wish I could run into her more often. Maybe with the revamp mod eventually...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Etis made some changes to make her stop showing up after some point of telling her to fuck off over and over again (not recall if it was in revamp mod or his coc mod for tits). There is ALSO card on revamp mod about Tamani waifu exp but that won't be worked on for now due to need for editing gdoc and then huge amount of work Kitteh need to spend to add it then to the mod.

As for vanilla CoC she would forever try snatch male/herm PC to give her some daughters xD

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
The same could be said of characters like Akbal or the Minotaur sons, it doesn't really seem as if it would be necessary. There aren't a huge amount of random encounters in the area anyway, so it at least adds some variety. If you do really wish to get some sort of change in-game, go to the coc mod thread, they accept suggestions.

Except having the minotaur sons spawn at all means you fucked up. You´re going to run into Tamani no matter what actions you've taken.

Etis made some changes to make her stop showing up after some point of telling her to fuck off over and over again (not recall if it was in revamp mod or his coc mod for tits). There is ALSO card on revamp mod about Tamani waifu exp but that won't be worked on for now due to need for editing gdoc and then huge amount of work Kitteh need to spend to add it then to the mod.

As for vanilla CoC she would forever try snatch male/herm PC to give her some daughters xD

Yeah, it's a huge pain

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

It's my TiTS mod. You have to meet her 10 times without any sexual outcome (read: beat her and leave) in a row. She'll give up. Any sexual interaction resets counter.