Tales of Lust and War

Scheißweld

Oct 25, 2020
TALES OF LUST AND WAR
CHAPTER:1 The Lord commander

PRELUDE

A bright flash of lightning the rain falling upon the back of my neck a foe stands upon the wet grass she looks at my face and says in a slow mocking voice:

"Surrender now lordling! and I will let you go"

Who does this woman think she is? She dares call me a lordling?!? I'll show her!

"I never surrender Bitch!, en garde" I say lifting my... wait... when did she get behind me?!?

"Oh, poor poor lordling are you surprised? Hm? I'll show you a proper surprise!" She says has she unbuckles my belt and pull my pants down and starts pumping my dick

In not too long my dick stands proud and hard at 7 inches it's not small but it is dwarfed by her 14-inch monster cock... why am I so horny?

"Do you want it lordling?" She says laughing "Do you want to be my little buttslut?"

"Yes I do," I say looking at her mad with lust bitting my underlip

"Delightful! Here lordling I'll help you" she says has she turn me around and lifts me by my butt

It's the first time I can see her so clearly
She has a beautiful pale face with freckles and bright purple eyes long red mane of hair falling from her head

Her tits are nice and round and they must be EE cups, she has strong toned arms and legs and a flat abdomen

Her prick which was rubbing against my stomach was a 14 inch long 3-inch thick girth piece of meat

I can only think what unimaginable pleasure and pain it will cause me

My thoughts are interrupted by a sharp pain in my bottom

"Don't worry lordling my magic will help you take on me" she says as she inserts her girthy rod up my tight asshole in a single swift motion she sends half of it up my pucker causing me to convulse in pleasure and pain

"Oh my, lordling you're quite tight are you not?" She says smiling " I'm sorry lordling but you must wake up"

Uh?

"Farewell..." she says while disappearing I fall to the ground and...

I open my eyes

"Wake up!" Says Ulther has he shakes
me

"What in all the hells! Ulther why did you wake me up?" I yell

Ulther looks away and says in a silent voice:

"I'm sorry master but we reached the fort"

Oh

"Sorry Ulther" I say looking away

"Well, shall we go?" I say

Ulther nods

I open the door of the carriage and we depart

To be continued

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
In terms of punctuation, please use periods/full-stops; they are very handy.

Also, try to get more descriptive with your language. For example this passage:
"I never surrender Bitch!, en garde" I say lifting my... wait... when did she get behind me?!?

"Oh, poor poor lordling are you surprised? Hm? I'll show you a proper surprise!" She says has she unbuckles my belt and pull my pants down and starts pumping my dick

In not too long my dick stands proud and hard at 7 inches it's not small but it is dwarfed by her 14-inch monster cock... why am I so horny?

"Do you want it lordling?" She says laughing "Do you want to be my little buttslut?"

As:

"I never surrender , you bitch! En garde!" I declare, as I reach for the handle of my blade. However, just as I grasp it, I feel a sudden spike of pain from behind, followed by a high-pitch cackle. When did she...?

“Oh, poor poor lordling are you surprised, hmm?” she said, as my belt fell to the ground with the swish of her blade. “I'll show you a proper surprise!" She says, before pulling my pants down to my thighs as she grabs my dick.

As she pumps it mercilessly, I feel it harden to its full length-7 inches, total. However, I then feel something press agaisnt my rear, something thick, hard, and twice as long as my own cock. As I realized what her ‘suprise’ was, I could only feel myself grow even more aroused.

“So, do you want it, lordling?” she whispered in my ear, “Do you want to be my little buttslut?”

Obviously, this is far from perfect, but I do feel you can see where I’m coming from with this.