[Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia] a 2D RPG by Crimson Delight Games --- BUILD#2-A RELEASE!!

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
The Build#2 Beta has been released for our high-tier supporters on Patreon!

This is a systems beta meant to test most of the underlying gameplay and content.

It's currently locked to the $100/month tier as a reward to our high-end supporters, but we'll be gradually unlocking it tier by tier until everyone who's pledged has a chance to play it. The current release brings about 5-6 hours of content with it - we've been working on it for the better part of a year, and we're very proud how it's come out! If you'd like to support us, consider pledging to our Patreon to gain access to the beta once it unlocks for lower tiers.

Here's a couple of screenshots from the game...

00.png01.png08.png016.png015.png021.png05.png07.png03.png09.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Malidica

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT/UPDATE

The Build#2 Beta has now entered public release!

You can download the game from here:
Consider supporting us if you enjoy playing the game. Or at least send us your feedback/suggestions!

Have fun! ;)

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
Here's an in-game screenshot from the new exterior map that our art team has been working on...

ToLLA_Screenshot_SouthernWildlands.png

The game features a strong free-roam foundation, and you'll be able to travel back-and-forth between its interconnected zones.

The map shown above links directly to the intro area that's currently in the game serving as a tutorial zone for new players.

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
ToLLA_Areas_SoutherWildlands_TitanHead.png

'Sup everybody, we recently released a patch and content update for the game: Build#2-A

The new version is up for Patrons here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/build-2-released-72252991

Apart from fixing a couple of bugs and tweaking a few scripts, it brings Save/Load functionality to ToLLA - this is now accessible via the floppy disk icon right next to Captain Hale's cabin in the intro area. There's 24 individual slots to make use of, which should be more than enough for anyone's savescumming needs! :p

ToLLA_FloppyDiskIcon_Save+Load.png

We've also added a huge exterior map that links to the intro zone, and can be visited after completing the main story content in the starting area. You can walk around the new map, explore its landmarks, harvest resources, and read some of the lore popups. We'll be adding more story content in future updates. The area took a while to finish (and was a huge pain in the ass to properly set up all the pathing/collisions due to its geometry), but it's finally done and it looks great!

ToLLA_Areas_SouthernWildlands_Landmarks_ViridianCrystal.pngToLLA_Areas_SoutherWildlands_AbandonedTower.png

There's no new lewds in this release - that's coming with the next content update!

Build#2-A Changelog:
  • added saving functionality to the game via a persistent sepia icon (the first of which is located right outside Hale's cabin)
  • extended the duration of all loot infoboxes by +0.5 seconds (for a total of 4.5 seconds... should be easier to read now!)
  • realigned the Hale & Meredith banter messages in the intro area, and extended their individual durations by ~45 frames
  • increased the banter triggers from 1 tile to a square area (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc.), making them easier to trip and trigger
  • added a new map (Southern Wildlands) accessible from the intro area... it opens up after the second talk with Meredith!
  • completed the pathing map for the newest area (collision detection, occlusion, etc.), and populated it with interaction icons
  • added 5 new NPC miniatures into the game (their banter strings are currently WIP, will be added after all 2500+ are finished)

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
Here's a fun wallpaper our secondary artist painted to commemorate the 2023 holiday season...

It features Captain Hale and party getting captured by a pack of female drow up to no good!

CrimsonDelightGames_ToLLA_HolidayWallpaper2023_CapturedByDrow.png

The image here is in 1500x750 resolution (our patrons get access to the full-rez 4000x2000 original).

• Love
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

CrimsonDelightGames

Dec 27, 2020
ToLLA is now on Steam, so check it out and consider wishlisting if you like what you see!

Wishlisting helps us get eyes on the game via Steam's algorithms even if you don't buy it.

Oh and here's some lewd art from the sorceress anal scene:

CrimDelGames_ToLLA_AnalSatisfaction.png

xdd

Apr 5, 2023
Hi so it's my little review/things to share - i played a lot old and recent rpg's so i decided to try this game!

-Sex Scene was great! it's 10/10
- I think it would be better if there will be more combat/scenes/some mini games maybe between dialogues - like when get into the game we have nice scene and we go to the tavern we meet some people and there is big wall of text - i know its inspired on baldur's gate 1-2 etc. but this game was trying to balance long dialogues and other stuff to don't make people tired (that's why for example why dos1 is worse than dos2). Now its like we get long dialogue in tavern and later another long dialogue when we are getting quest. I know its just early stage so it will be probably to fixed later
-I think there is no need to pick up so many things on the map, when there is so many things to pick up poeple will feel like it's waste of time to pick up herbs etc if there is so many of them but again it's just early stage so it will probably also be changed later but i just want to say its better to have less materials and make them feel worth spending time to pick them up than option where there is ton of them and the are random trash for now.
-Again its early stage but i think quest to pick up 100 things on the map is not great but it's probably just placeholder but quest like that but with less amount will be fine. Maybe also if you want easy combat tutorial u can make rats in the inn or something like we had in bg1 :p

- idk if i have played most recent free version i just had that first zone so sorry if i missed something/ if there is version with more things i would gladly try it.

- Tldr - I know i pointed many things which might sound like im whining but i just wanted to help, i really love rpg's like that - i feel this game has very great potential but just need time!

Last edited: