Taking Requests

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Heyo all! I've been getting back into art lately and want to try out some new techniques. Doing requests for this forum has always been a fun way for me to explore things so here I am again offering free art!

General rules apply and everything here is absolutely and totally free!
Simply post your request in as much detail as you'd like here in this thread. (Only accepting content allowed on these forums, but otherwise open to anything!)
All requests will default to lewd/nsfw scenes unless you specify otherwise (Feel free to request specific poses/interactions/scenes either way!)
Multiple character requests are less likely to be picked due to time but feel free to throw them in

I wont be able to get to everyone and will likely not go in order, but I would like to at least do a few so I wish you all luck and hope to see some fun ideas out there!

Lone Wolf115

How about this character: one of my champions from CoC2. Clothing your choice, if you have time I'd like to request a sex scene with Brienne and different one with Etheryn. I'll give you details on those Characters if you need them. I know that this takes time so you take care.
You are Kara, a lupine warrior and Adventurer.
You are a lupine hermaphrodite soldier, standing 7'6" tall with a bodybuilder physique.
Your Dream-Plate clanks and jingles with every step you take. Your Hirrud's Cloak flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in Gloves of Giant Strength and winged sabatons respectively.
You have a wolf's face, wide and majestic, with jaws filled with sharp teeth. You've got white fur, hiding your pale skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and juicy lips. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, white hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your bestial mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of white fur. Your fingers are tipped with thick, canine claws as well. You have flared sides that match your trim, lithe body, and your butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A fuzzy white wolf-tail sprouts just above your fair tush, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two powerful digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in large, bestial feet tipped with sharp canine claws. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have two big, milk-filled udders, capped with one 0.5-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. Your volleyball-sized, fluid-filled melons are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a G bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your puppy-prick is 18 inches long and 4.5 inches across. The shaft of your cock naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your red, pointed prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.8 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy cum-packed scrotum filled with a pair of large testes swings low under your bestial member. You estimate each testicle to be about 5 inches around and 1.7 inches across. You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your pussy. You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I'm not sure what you want to do, you're the artist so feel free to do it or not the choice is yours.
You are Alicia, a lupine warrior and Champion of Frost.
You are a lupine hermaphrodite noble scion, standing 7'6" tall with a bodybuilder physique.
Your royal leathers are incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your Hirrud's Cloak flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm of heroes sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in gauntlets and winged sabatons respectively. You have a wolf's face, wide and majestic, with jaws filled with sharp teeth. You've got golden fur, hiding your pale skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and succulent lips. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, golden hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your bestial maw contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of golden fur. Your fingers are tipped with thick, canine claws as well. You have flared sides that match your trim, lithe body, and your nice toned butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A fuzzy golden wolf-tail sprouts just above your toned rump, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two powerful digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in large, bestial feet tipped with sharp canine claws. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have two volleyball-sized, milk-filled tits, capped with one 0.4-inch bud each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. Your large, lactating melons are producing white cream but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill an E bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your puppy-prick is 12 inches long and 3 inches across. The shaft of your cock naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your animalistic shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.5 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy scrotum filled with a pair of large gonads swings low under your animalistic shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about 4 inches around and 1.3 inches across. You have a cunt, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your twat. You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Last edited:

Milf Coded

Sep 29, 2017
My gyaru sheep-girl Chiba lying back in bed and spreading her legs as she fondles her breasts. Any other details I'll leave it up to you.

Attachments

• nZD0j42.png
    nZD0j42.png
    675.5 KB · Views: 54

Darvan

Apr 2, 2018
Could do my salamander girl Shalai on a stripper pole while she's wearing a harem outfit. But really I'm game for anything tbh.

Attachments

• ShalaiMoira.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 43
  • ShalaiRobes.png
    ShalaiRobes.png
    3 MB · Views: 42

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Welcome back once again Rorai,

perhaps you are up to try yourself at my odd wizardess Venxia again, could provide a neat compairson in progress from the last time. It was sometime in 2017 back in think.
AWViaDh.jpeg
by BBC-chan

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Welcome back once again Rorai,

perhaps you are up to try yourself at my odd wizardess Venxia again, could provide a neat compairson in progress from the last time. It was sometime in 2017 back in think.
AWViaDh.jpeg
by BBC-chan
The chibi one that is cute.

Lone Wolf115

• Love
Reactions: Animalistic

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Glad to see you doing another round of this! I don't have a description readily available ... I'll edit one in once I put one together.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I dunno if you like cowgirls, but if you do, I'd love to see your take on my girl Kimber. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Kimber

Nude is fine (obviously), lewd is good, but if you draw her with someone else, I ask 1: please no men or full furries (futa and women are good, animal ears/tails are fine), and 2: she's an "I'm on top" kind of person so please don't have her on the bottom. :)

Thanks for doing this, I saw your stuff in another thread and I really like it.

TheWizOz

Dec 4, 2019
Here ya go:
Thought you might like a challange, make em how it is, use it for inspiration, whatever your creative juices tell you to do.

warning: It's a fairly long txt document.

Attachments

• Eragorne.txt
    30.3 KB · Views: 12

safetycone

Aug 3, 2020
here is screen shots of my COC OCs stats i just have game sprite art for him sorry feel free to draw him how ever you fancy

Attachments

• safetycone unicorn.png
    safetycone unicorn.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 14