Taivra Reproduction

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
The wiki says that you can breed Queen Taivra's ovipositor if you have a smaller penis. What exactly defines a smaller penis? If I take Throbb, will I be unable to view the scene?

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
You could always use Condensol, it will shrink your penis for 4 hours, if your size restricts you, go buy one from Sera in Tavros. 

Also, it would seem only the width might matter, I just took 5 Throbbs to get a 18 inch penis and the option is still available. Unless my idea of "small" is completely retarded in terms of TiTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
When calculating whether or not your penis fits in scenes it's based on both length and width.

In short, 20x1 inches and 10x2 inches are considered "the same size"

IIRC

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
That is indeed how it works, in this case it was 3+ inches wide and 18 long. Still passes as "not small" for me. So... guess it's not that small of a requirement.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
When calculating whether or not your penis fits in scenes it's based on both length and width.

In short, 20x1 inches and 10x2 inches are considered "the same size"

IIRC

I think it's cylinder volume which is pi*r^2*l but I could be wrong. 20lx1d =/= 10lx2d. I say this because when the Dong Designer halves your penis it's not literally half length and/or width but half volume.

However some size limits are literal bounds. Can't be X long, can't be Y wide.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The shape of the penis (determined by some of the penis flags, like: blunt, flared, and tapered) will also affect the volume of the penis (though not knotted for some reason). If the "effective" volume is checked, then the lubricated and sticky flags will also factor in to whether a penis will fit.

But yes, the volume pretty much starts off as a volume of a cylinder plus the volume of the tip's shape. The default tip is a hemisphere, blunt is a cylinder tip, flared will be a 1.3 multiplier to whatever the tip is, and tapered is reduced to 75% of both cylinder and tip. For the effective volume, lubricated will make it 25% easier to fit and sticky will make it 25% more difficult to fit.

Hope this helps.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
From what I can tell, the parameters for her anus and vagina are not set/forced, so they are whatever the default character creation is (30 capacity, 0 bonus capacity, 1 looseness, 1 wetness), making a total capacity of 30 (both the Princess and the Queen have the same values for this).

It seems one of her fucking scenes checks a cock that fits 200 in order to Breed Her.

Fenoxo can correct me if I'm wrong though, but it may be a bug/overlooked detail otherwise.