Tail-sex text error when playing as a Zaika.

Zycat56

Apr 18, 2023
I was fighting a Zaika Gang, playing as a Zaika myself, when I noticed this on the sex page afterward.

Acting almost on its own, your penis-tipped genitail snakes up and around, weaving through the air as if it could sense the heat of the other girl’s cloacal organ. Seems like somebody ELSE is pleased they get a little one-on-one time! You shed your chameleon armor, plain bra and plain panties and move into the amorous zaika’s attack of opportunity range, winding your tail around hers.
“We’re not so different, you and I,” you begin, like a monologuing villain. “We both fight against a fate we did not choose. We both seek some greater end. We both have needy tail pussies. The only real difference is that yours can also be a cock. So, let’s put that baby to work!” Your native partner takes your alien genital in both hands and flashes you a look of barely restrained arousal so fierce it brings a blush to your cheeks. When she woke up today, she probably wasn’t expecting a Rusher to confront her with a breedable organ so like her own, but she’s sure not going to waste the opportunity now!
The ganger clutching your pussy-tail pulls it to her mouth. The short girl laps at the appendage, her hot little tongue flicking at your rear organ’s plump lips. “Ooo, nice and juicy, too. I saw you checkin’ out my tail the whole time we were fightin’.” She uses both thumbs to spread your cunt-tail’s slit as wide as the supple folds will go, burying her face in the depths of your wriggling appendage.

It's not a huge error, I just thought it was funny that my Zaika tail was first described as a cocktail, then my character says that it's a only cunt-tail and only the Zaika has an interchangeable tail.