Tail Genitalia.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I was wondering if either the dick tail or cunt tail had more content to it, or just which others find to be the better choice between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
We obviously need a combined version. Well, a legitimate way to get a combined version without save editing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tailgina generally has more support at the moment but overall it comes down to personal preference. 

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Another question about Genitails, does anyone have a list or anything of what scenes go with which tail?

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
I honestly want the possibility of multiple cockvines.

If this can be combined with multiple  Tailginas, then that will be the holiest of all masturbatory acts.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

If this can be combined with multiple  Tailginas, then that will be the holiest of all masturbatory acts.

Foxfire allows you to get multiple fluffy, vulpine, prehensile genetails. 

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
Foxfire allows you to get multiple fluffy, vulpine, prehensile genetails. 

I recall that, I think, that involves the Backer's Build. Which involves money. Which I don't have.
Still, though, thanks.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No, it's in the recent public version. Keep up with the times, check the blog, all that jazz.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I'm not sure if anyone wants to write such a scene. And with the current system, it is only possible to have combined genitails (each one can act as both cock and vag), not mixed. Which complicates things.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well after a bit of save-scumming I got the dick-tail. Cunt-tail had better (not really better, just more along the lines of what I was looking for) masturbation scenes though, hopefully new ones for the dicktail will be added later on.

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
No, it's in the recent public version. Keep up with the times, check the blog, all that jazz.

Ah! Thank you. I've been using e621.net for playing TiTs (Going tae stop doing that now), and there I hadn't seen an update.