Symbiotic armor/NPC - Vera

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So I've become sick of waiting and wanted to spend time on something productive until a response of acceptance/rejection has been given to my first set of projects.

I've already gone ahead and summarized the NPC as a character, her as armor, and made a codex to go along with her species. Those who wish to know more may ask away, those with suggestions are welcome.

Here's the link to the doc, will move to submissions once a good amount of work is put into it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12u117HdD1Q_Yi5NN7JYfO9BfHL2ogIhpj8b-oW9ncng/edit?usp=sharing

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Finally living armour. had look through the doc, quite the interesting concept you have there, interested in seeing the character idea, question what happens if ALL stats are at max

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Finally living armour. had look through the doc, quite the interesting concept you have there, interested in seeing the character idea, question what happens if ALL stats are at max
I suppose it'll lower the one most useful to your class then, didn't really think about all stats being at max.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Added a list of the various variables that will be used with the npc, their function, and what the majority of values mean.

Edited some things here and there and added her description for while she is in the bar.

I plan to have Vera be a permanent crew member unless you leave her, she won't count towards the max crew count and will eventually be written to blend in with the ship environment as a chair or whatever while you're not wearing her or have her in your inventory.

I'm also wondering whether or not sex scenes should Change depending on whether or not she is addicted to you to, you know, be more wild and freaky. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I have mixed feelings about the "feminine living armor" thing at this point, but what you have so far looks pretty good. I look forward to seeing how this project develops.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I have mixed feelings about the "feminine living armor" thing at this point, but what you have so far looks pretty good. I look forward to seeing how this project develops.
Thanks. I got a copy of your original post in my mail, who's or what's Rayleh anyway?

If you don't mind, would you care to share those mixed feelings? Would like to bring to light some things if they are unclear.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
You can also ask me as I'm the one writing Rayleh. Currently I'm 30k into her since August and will probably be doing double that by the end. Big paid commission.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The only armor to actually make it into the game so far is Nova. Paras, Rayleh, and Vera are all in development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lkynmbr24

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Love the armor idea. ^___^ Was an aspect of CoC that I very much enjoyed, so super happy to see someone doing something of like theme for TiTS

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
While the idea of living armor isn't new to TiTS, it's certainly something that could be added upon. I wish you best of luck, ser preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Tiny update:

- Finished location descriptions.
- Added some more variables I forgot about that'll be used.

Up next to complete for next update:

- At the very least everything that happens in The Golden Peak.
- Unlikely but if I push it I might finish one of the other location oriented conversation sections before the next update as well.

I'll try to be relatively frequent.

Reactions: ApocMora

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Sorry for the long wait, work and RL kicks you in the ass sometimes. So anyway, I've completed everything that happens while she's not part of your crew and in is in The Golden Peak. Turned out bigger than I originally planned it to be.

Reactions: ApocMora

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I honestly don't have my heart set into this character anymore. She was fun to write with at first but eventually just became a drag. Perhaps I need a little time away from this specific doc to refresh my mind a bit. Will return to her if and when I am able.

For those interested. a really large chunk of her conversational sections while she's on the ship has been completed and those that aren't done have a skeleton of a plan for their future development.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I honestly don't have my heart set into this character anymore. She was fun to write with at first but eventually just became a drag. Perhaps I need a little time away from this specific doc to refresh my mind a bit. Will return to her if and when I am able.

For those interested. a really large chunk of her conversational sections while she's on the ship has been completed and those that aren't done have a skeleton of a plan for their future development.
so any idea to what your going to try next

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Butt bugs, Vasrin, Snake Bites or Microsurgon Errors, presumably.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
so any idea to what your going to try next

Butt bugs, Vasrin, Snake Bites or Microsurgon Errors, presumably.
I'll mostly be working on improving the snake tf for the time being, finally have some time for that during the weekend.

After that I'm not certain, depends on what I hear from the dev team concerning BB and ME. If nothing then I'll most likely return to Vera.