Sylvie of Canadia Interactions

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hello there everybody!

Currently enjoying the the new build update for this month of TiTs and I am glad to say that I have not encountered any bugs.

Anyway, I was reading up on Sylvie when I came across one of her options that are only available if the player character is in a 'Rut' status state (I remembered that from CoC). Now I have tried multiple interactions short of transforming my character into an Ausar, and I have no idea how to achieve the Rut state, as I tried Ellie's Milk, Myr Venom, Priapin and Omega Oil being the closest things I know to have anything resembling like Rut Status to no avail.

So my my question is; Is Rut a new status effect that has not been implemented? Or have I probably forgotten it, and it was right in front of me all along.

Pls help in solving this little dilemma

Sincerely
Endwar

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So my my question is; Is Rut a new status effect that has not been implemented? Or have I probably forgotten it, and it was right in front of me all along.
Rut is indeed a yet to be implemented status effect.
We can only wait patiently to get something that will induce the player with it.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks shadefalcon for clearing that up. Was gonna doggedly talk to every NPC to figure it out.

Thanks a bunch!