Sylphia Island V.25 Update

Glacerose

Jan 31, 2019
0AOcs7z.png

Sylphia Island is a visual novel built in Ren'Py that offers a different take on the Visual Novel genre. With a focus on relationships and story, you'll grow your bond with the girls of the island and deeply get to know them, fostering a relationship as your learn more about their pasts, their secrets, and the dark history of the island!

- 3 new Alex Events

- 3 new Celeste Events

- 2 new Gracie Events

- 2 new Lillian Events

- 2 new Serra Events

- 2 new Ella Events

- 2 new Vivian Events

- 3 new Emily Events

- Over 15 new ambients (very fun and very adult!)

- 1 new major, 1 new minor locations

- Revamped text screen

- 2 new minigames

- A host of UI changes (check them out for yourself!)

CIr6fY6.png

• A romance and relationship focused story. With a focus on relationships without skimping on the sexual content.

• Nearly 4 hours of story content in the current version (V.25)

•Main fetishes include (but not limited to) - Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Feet, Urination, Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Tsundere, Yandere, MILF, with more to come every update (Suggestions always welcome!)

• An open world to explore and interact with, 12+ locations including nature trails, a beach, a library, a club, and a cafe.

• 5 Main girls with their own likes, dislikes, wants, and backgrounds to discover.

• Multiple side characters with their own personalities, events, and stories to hear.

• 45+ Unique story events, with more being added every update.

SRh9CTM.png

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28523233

oQxsUUq.png

p9Y2EtX.jpg

3p2r3Oi.jpg
O8oYdD2.jpg

LrdIbuy.jpg

O9qhCmK.jpg

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Love the outfit on the girl in the first screenshot. You need to give them more expressions, though, their faces never change a bit except for the eyebrows. Tweak their mouths a bit.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Jan 31, 2019
Love the outfit on the girl in the first screenshot. You need to give them more expressions, though, their faces never change a bit except for the eyebrows. Tweak their mouths a bit.
Noted. :) In future updates will do more to focus on their personal expressions!

Glacerose

Jan 31, 2019
Link has been updated with a bug fix patch correcting some grammar and a few crashing bugs

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
I enjoyed the game for the most part. My issue is that there comes a point where I'm no longer sure what to do. I'm not sure if I've just reached the end of the available content and the game just didn't tell me, but it seems like there's no way to progress. As an example, when you give the older chick a back massage, it seems to hint that you can take it further, but you need to "get to know her better" first. Problem is, I've done every scene I can find in the game and got her affection to level 20 and it still tells me that. Then there are characters in the game that show up in the heart menu, but you can't actually gain affection for them and there seems to be a silhouette for a character that doesn't show up. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I feel like I've looked around everywhere at all different parts of the day. Maybe add a journal or something to the game. Otherwise, I'm digging the characters and pacing.

Glacerose

Jan 31, 2019
I enjoyed the game for the most part. My issue is that there comes a point where I'm no longer sure what to do. I'm not sure if I've just reached the end of the available content and the game just didn't tell me, but it seems like there's no way to progress. As an example, when you give the older chick a back massage, it seems to hint that you can take it further, but you need to "get to know her better" first. Problem is, I've done every scene I can find in the game and got her affection to level 20 and it still tells me that. Then there are characters in the game that show up in the heart menu, but you can't actually gain affection for them and there seems to be a silhouette for a character that doesn't show up. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I feel like I've looked around everywhere at all different parts of the day. Maybe add a journal or something to the game. Otherwise, I'm digging the characters and pacing.
Hey there. Thanks for the comment.

I do plan to have a more thorough tip system in my coming content update, along with events for the girls that don't have any currently (the non main 5 girls). As for the card not unlocking, that was a bug that made it through release, thats Vivian, Serra (blue haired girls) boss. That's also fixed in the coming update.

Reactions: Incuboss

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
Fair dues. Other that, I really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more. The game kind of reminds me of Mythic Manor a bit (which I am also fond of), but with its own charm. I love how things get turned around with the pink-haired girl and she starts revealing some submissive tendencies. Didn't see that coming after the feet stuff, so it was nice character development. One thing I forgot to ask was regarding Serra. I noticed at night you're able to randomly ask her if she wants to make out, but I don't remember any scene preceding this where the player character and Serra have their first kiss or normalize that. Is that intentional?

Glacerose

Jan 31, 2019
Fair dues. Other that, I really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more. The game kind of reminds me of Mythic Manor a bit (which I am also fond of), but with its own charm. I love how things get turned around with the pink-haired girl and she starts revealing some submissive tendencies. Didn't see that coming after the feet stuff, so it was nice character development. One thing I forgot to ask was regarding Serra. I noticed at night you're able to randomly ask her if she wants to make out, but I don't remember any scene preceding this where the player character and Serra have their first kiss or normalize that. Is that intentional?
It was definitely inspired by mythic manor (I guess that part was obvious since you pointed it out). The Serra makeout is a 100% oversight. When I rehauled the game I left in some old stuff by accident, including that makeout incident. That particular event is being remade in the next update.

Reactions: Incuboss