Swiss Army Groins: What is the appeal?

Do you give your character a variety of different genitals?

• Yes, but just to get access to scenes

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Yes, and I find it appealing in its own right

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • No, I don't find it appealing

Votes: 36 53.7%

• Total voters

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
I know a lot of people in TiTS and COC go the "multi-cock, various different types and sizes" route. I'm wondering if this is motivated purely by practical considerations--people want to have access to the greatest variety of scenes--or if some people actually find this appealing in its own right. I don't, as you might have gathered: to me it seems too crowded and disorganized (especially if it's unsymmetrical, which is what I always picture when there are like 7 or so dongs, each different). When I play I always go with a single set of genitals, or at most 2 (like a herm or a pair of matching dicks).

I just wanted to try making a poll, so don't pay too much attention to that part.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, I just go for the twin 24 inch knotted horsecock models.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like them in my character for practical reasons as well as being driven by the idea of not being forced to stick to a single "race" choice. That said, I don't like it when things go out of control, if only for aesthetical reasons.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I like going with both boy and girl bits, but I usually only give my characters a single schlong and a single slit. Sometimes I double up for dual-dicks or quad-balls, but that's it. (But I always do 2 identical (or near-identical) dicks)

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I do it on occasions but i mainly stick to one gender.

In my mind the genders are like this:
Males
Females
Hermaphrodites
Shemales
Futanaris

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Welp, that's what happens when I vote in a poll without reading the attached post first… I didn't see that herm configurations didn't count as "Swiss Army". :allears:

In CoC I usually did, but that doesn't really fit the theme in TiTS. I almost universally play herm characters for access (plus because they're hot), but a crazy mismatched selection of genitals isn't something I'd use.

If I could alter my vote, I'd have chosen "No" rather than "Yes, to get access".

Edit: Holy shit, I can edit my vote?! :eyepop::toot:

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I tend towards making herms with a pair of identical dicks, sometimes with quad balls but recently it's just been regular balls as I've forgotten quads were a thing, and a vagina. Though my overall size is aimed towards being big enough to hit the big boy scenes without being too big for my body, which is usually tall as fuck. I also go for tail mounted genitals as they're really fun even though there's not enough stuff to do with them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as my pool option reply it's simple: T been able to acces scenes that may be gated by having mega huge or really tiny genitalia on my PC ^^

But I sometimes laught thinking how PC looks with one or two 'normal' sized cocks and one mega huge even in not erected form :D Like it was I think somewhere in CoC meantioned about using that super large/long cock to tie around PC own waist :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don't really have a problem sporting multiple cocks.
When there's two I always imagine that one's above the other one. Perfectly aligned for double penetration.

The reason I sport multiple cocks is one: I enjoy double dick scenes.
Two: My character(s) has usually a hyper dick, so I need extra(s) in reserve.

Genital slits solves most of my cluster of dicks aesthetic problems.
Looking forward to have knotacles hidden away in some of my PCs genital slits.

I usually have my femal PCs have a cock or two hidden away in a genital slit, no balls, and a single vagina...except when I make them carry the water queen's young. Then it's temporarily 3 vaginas.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I usually have my femal PCs have a cock or two hidden away in a genital slit, no balls, and a single vagina...except when I make them carry the water queen's young. Then it's temporarily 3 vaginas.

Might I ask why that's the case with the Water Princesses?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Might I ask why that's the case with the Water Princesses?
Because for some odd reason the number of kids you give birth to is determined by your amount of orifices.
6 x number of orifices, to be precise.
So 6 if only asshole. 12 if asshole and vagina. Etc.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Ahhh... and you want as many precious babies as possible in one go? Speaking of which, somebody's definately gonna ask for multi-anus.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ahhh... and you want as many precious babies as possible in one go?
Yup. That's my goal in the very least. Gotta get as many sweet water princesses as possible.
I'm also trying to save the race from extinction :D

Speaking of which, somebody's definately gonna ask for multi-anus.
Oh god. Sure, extra holes for sexy times can be a thing. But that's not all the anus is for...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well so Water Queen still ignoring possible multi vag for possible to be used orfices? Shame just shame :(

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I like multiple dicks and vaginas on my goo-girls, nagas and plant people characters. Shame that you can't have multiple parasitic genitails without cheating.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Karretch Ohh well then I seen things since I recall somewhere been said that even with 3 vags it's not possible to get more than 12 eggs. Well then good for all that picking saving her race, right?

K

Krynh

I do it on occasions but i mainly stick to one gender.

In my mind the genders are like this:
Males
Females
Hermaphrodites
Shemales
Futanaris
Futa and Herm are the same though? :S

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I honestly don't see the appeal of multi-dicks either, aside from maybe DP reasons, but more than two are an oddity for me even in a fantasy sense. Different individual dick types on one being are weird to think about in actuality as well.>.>' Many players may become herms just to get the most content, but I'm not a fan of being one of them myself, in fact they turn me off most of the time. I myself prefer to stick with just one dick and one dick type only, only vag I'll ever have on my PC is my fluffy cunt tail and nothing more.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Futa is a term that lacks meaning thanks to poor communication and no form of standardization as well as people being unable to tag worth a fuck and also there being no good terms to differentiate all the forms of girls with cocks.

Reactions: Kesil

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Back in CoC I would roll with 2-3 dicks of varying types to gain access to scenes, of which 1 was always a horse cock size 12-15 inches because for some reasons horse cocks get access more than other cocks, and another that was either a lizard or dragon dick (before dragon dicks came into being I used lizard ones, once dragon was available I used it more since it comes with a knot). Maybe a 3rd dick of small size for certain scene reqs, oh and quad balls were a usual addition too.

The way I like to imagin the arrangement if it were 2 dicks is one on top of the other to be just right for double penetration, if it was horse and lizard/dragon dicks I could hope that the horse one went vaginally while the other one went into the anus, I just liked the mental visualization of that set-up.

Once I switched to playing TiTs, I more or less stuck to this arrangement, but made sure to keep both dicks same size and never go to 3 dicks. Sadly quad balls are outside my reach since they're harder to get, but oh well it isn't that necessary.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I like multiple dicks and vaginas on my goo-girls, nagas and plant people characters. Shame that you can't have multiple parasitic genitails without cheating.
Not multiple types, no, but can have more than one in number. Fox/Frostfire supports genitails, though it does change typing from vine/snake to fox but that's easily fixed with editing if it's important (like snake eggs).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not multiple types, no, but can have more than one in number. Fox/Frostfire supports genitails, though it does change typing from vine/snake to fox but that's easily fixed with editing if it's important (like snake eggs).
You can't get multiples of parasitic genitails without cheating/editing. If I'm using TiTS Ed I just change the tail count after acquiring a desired parasite. No need to jump through hoops.