Swinger Choker (Collar) (Editors welcome)

Accessory or piercing

• Accessory

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • piercing

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jewelry wrist bands, rings ext

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
The Swinger Choker can make any pc completely infertile/virile at will this will ensure you don’t get knocked up or knock anyone else up.

Why did I make this when you can already make yourself fertile and sterile at will?
Well over my many runs of T.I.T.S. I overdid my fertility causing me to have 18 kids in one go when the NPC Sera knocked my Steele up.

I am also fond of the slug gal at breed well, but you can't go to the station while not fertile or virile.
In short, I made this, so I do not have to constantly overdose on sterilex and take a fertile plus to fix it.
Feel free to leave edits.

Here is the Document. Link
Regarding the poll; I have chosen to make this a collar, feel free to vote on the poll still I might make a sub-variant with a different design, but I believe I have finished the collar. I will start to edit before submitting.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Will this be an accessory or a collar? I would vote collar but it is your project, after all.
On the note of collars, I would need to find a way to get a new slot or at least an option to take it on or off. I'm not against the Idea I just don't know how to do it? Sure just writing it in with the doc could work but I would talk to the coders first to see if its even possible I mean one brand new slot on the pc for one Item seems like a waste. But then again it would open up more slots for collars and other neck items. So overall I need to talk to the people coding the game.

A

Athena

Does it need to be a choker? Why not make it a piercing? There's a lot more slots available for those, and they're less likely to compete with items that could be useful in combat. It also makes more sense that an object that pierces into your body would be able to deliver drugs into your bloodstream, rather than a collar that you wear around your whole neck. Seriously, am I the only one who gets chills thinking about a collar sitting on my neck, periodically pricking my neck to inject nanobots/drugs? (unless it's delivered via skin contact like a nicotine patch?)

There's also a slot for cockwear that's not being used by anything at the moment, as far as I'm aware? Just wanted to point that out. Really, there are options here that don't involve making a new slot. Not that I'd be opposed to more specialized accessory options, mind you, but I'd hate to see this rejected due to being too vague or a pain to code.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I actually agree with Athena. This should probably just be a piercing. I hate to propose such a fundamental change to your work, but the way it's described makes it seem a little feminine, and I think something as universally useful as on-demand sterility shouldn't be limited so heavily by someone's ideal image of their character. There is also the fact that there's just way too much that this item would have to compete against if it were in the accessory slot (although it would have much less competition in the collar slot), while the piercing slot has plenty of places to equip it. In an ideal world where we had more accessory slots to fully customize our characters with, I'd recommend making it a bracelet or an arm band because I personally think that would be the best fit visually, but I don't really see that happening anytime soon.
Also, yeah, this is just a personal thing, but if you are going to make it a choker, please oh please just say it works by mere skin contact. The very thought of being periodically injected with a needle IN THE NECK is a big ol' nope for me, especially with how often our character gets jostled around in combat (and sex).

Reactions: Jongeedubs

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hmm well I see every one's point the accessory slot is a hot spot to compete towards. While I'm not a fan of piercings it might be a decent option with a small bit of reworks. I will put it to a poll I think.

A

Athena

In that case I might just use that slot. But it will be one you can take on and off at will.

This is actually the first I've heard of this slot. If it's there, I don't think it's accessible the way accesories and piercings are, snce even cockwear is visible but greyed out all the time, since there's nothing to put there just yet (unless I missed something?). Though, even if it isn't, I guess it'd be a good addition to the game if it was made accessible. There is still room in the equip menu, and it'd just add more options for stuff like this, or even just more cosmetic stuff to add flavor - I always wanted to make punk character with a spiked collar, for instance.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
This is actually the first I've heard of this slot. If it's there, I don't think it's accessible the way accesories and piercings are, snce even cockwear is visible but greyed out all the time, since there's nothing to put there just yet (unless I missed something?). Though, even if it isn't, I guess it'd be a good addition to the game if it was made accessible. There is still room in the equip menu, and it'd just add more options for stuff like this, or even just more cosmetic stuff to add flavor - I always wanted to make punk character with a spiked collar, for instance.
That spot is used for sub collars mainly but I was told it can be used for other types as well.