Swing & Miss (Nice Time for Roo swinging eroge project)

Infidelisoft

Mar 18, 2018
Forum-banner.png

Icon2.png

Swing & Miss is an adult visual novel, or eroge. It is a mostly linear story centered around themes such as swinging, netorare (or netorase), moral degeneration, and female domination. It will contain a lengthy story and our artist Iero's beautiful artwork (you can contact her at satosetn@yahoo.com) to illustrate the characters and (erotic) event scenes.
Screenshot-small.png

Icon2.png

The story centers around the protagonist (you) and your wife Fiona. The two of you have been married for over a decade and get along perfectly. You know you're blessed to have a wife like Fiona, but you can't help but wish you had a more active sex life with her...

Meanwhile your new co-worker Davis is struggling with a similar issue: although frequency is not their problem, him and his new wife Kyleigh both want to take the lead in the bedroom. Davis comes to you with the obvious solution: if the two of you just swap wives, there's two perfect sexual matches instead of two mismatches...
Screenshot-small2.png

Icon2.png

The characters the story focuses on are your wife Fiona, your co-worker Davis, and his wife Kyleigh. You will read most of the story from the protagonist's (the player can decide his name) perspective, but later in the game there's plenty of scenes from Fiona's perspective as well. At the start of the game you can decide whether you want to read the scenes from your wife's perspective as well, or would rather fully immerse yourself into the protagonist and read his scenes only.
Screenshot-small3.png

Patreon_Fiona_profile.png

Fiona is a woman in her mid-thirties and the protagonist's wife. She was raised conservatively and taught not to talk about things like sex. She's kind and an amazing cook.

As the story progresses she will open up about sex and be less embarrassed about the subject or the initiation of act itself. The question is until what point this is still a positive development...

Kyleigh_patreon_profile.png

Kyleigh is the protagonist's co-worker's newlywed wife and the protagonist's partner in the swapping arrangement. She's assertive and easy-going, and works in fashion.

She's very open sexually and seems to know no shame. She's dominant by nature, a trait which emerges more and more as the protagonist spends more time with her in the bedroom...

Davis_patreon_profile.png

Davis is the protagonist's co-worker and his subordinate. He's young and permanently cheerful.

He loves his wife very much, but is also very interested in the protagonist's wife. He appears to have the best intentions at first, but may have ulterior motives...

Icon2.png

Trailer
Download the teaser now!
Download the current version on SubscribeStar now!
Download the current version on Patreon now!​

Last edited:

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
I played the public demo.

That was fun.

I'm a bit worried by the 'Moral Degeneration' Theme. I'm polyamorous in my personal life, and I don't like the implication there is something immoral about it. Its all based on a foundation of communication, openness and honesty.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The thing I constantly wonder about this game is what you mean by "Nice Time for Roo". From your description, you have the option of not seeing scenes from Fiona's perspective, which suggests to me that you're making the "Nice Time for Roo" content avoidable to people who don't like it, but since they presumably still HAPPEN I get the feeling you have a different interpretation of Nice Time for Roo. If it's just "your wife having sex with another man", well, that's not Nice Time for Roo in the context of a story about swinging. IF, however, the story goes in the direction of Davis and Kyleigh conspiring to just steal away Fiona from the MC altogether and make her serve them to humiliate the MC, THAT would be Nice Time for Roo- and if that's the way the story goes, it doesn't matter whether the player watches Fiona's scenes or not, really, because they'd have to be into the humiliation fantasy of Nice Time for Roo to even be into the story at all. But as long as the MC is still getting something out of this and it's not heading for a depressing downer ending, even if Kyleigh is dominating him, it's not really Nice Time for Roo.

Infidelisoft

Mar 18, 2018
It's really swinging at the start but devolves into Nice Time for Roo as you describe it later on whether you watch it or not. The option not to see things from Fiona's perspective is there only for the fans of "mystery Nice Time for Roo" who like not finding out what's happening until the end, or those who want to self-insert in a realistic way where they simply don't know what they don't see.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
It's really swinging at the start but devolves into Nice Time for Roo as you describe it later on whether you watch it or not. The option not to see things from Fiona's perspective is there only for the fans of "mystery Nice Time for Roo" who like not finding out what's happening until the end, or those who want to self-insert in a realistic way where they simply don't know what they don't see.
I... think that's enough to convince me not to play it, then.