Support Fenoxo.com Offbeatr account corruption

MoollyMoo

Jan 22, 2023
I need to reach someone in support, as my Fenoxo.com account no longer recognizes my offbeatr contribution, so i no longer have backer status. What is the best way to reach out?

Reactions: ApocMora

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
I also have recently run into the same issue, and would like to bump this thread, and join it as someone with the same status and question.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Savin went ahead and linked this thread in devchat, but you can reach out to me directly at fenoxo@gmail.com.

I've been in and out of sinus sick for most of the last month, but I do try to answer all the direct inquiries. For maximal speed of resolution, include reference to your offbeatr-linked email address, your blog account email address (just say if they're the same), and any other notable tidbits.

Reactions: ApocMora

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Savin went ahead and linked this thread in devchat, but you can reach out to me directly at fenoxo@gmail.com.

I've been in and out of sinus sick for most of the last month, but I do try to answer all the direct inquiries. For maximal speed of resolution, include reference to your offbeatr-linked email address, your blog account email address (just say if they're the same), and any other notable tidbits.
Thank you very much Fenoxo!
Oh damn, sorry to hear you are sick! Sinus funk is horrible. Hopefully nice hot showers help alleviate the BLEH some?

I will send you the email with relevant info, no rush or anything, I just restarted playing through the TiTS content available, so got TONS of hours of gameplay ahead of me haha.

Also going to forward anyone else I see with this kind of issue to this thread. ^_^

Ty for all you and the team do!