SUPERCREEP (superhero themed adult RPG)

blinking

Oct 28, 2015
SUPERCREEP is an adult (18+) RPG game about a loser in life that gains superpowers.

The story takes places in the 21st century, where you, as the protagonist, live a life not worth living. With no friends, no job, a huge debt and to top it all of, still a virgin, you are at the verge of giving up. However, after an unexpected turn of events, you wake up with superpowers.
What will you do with these superpowers? Will you use them to fulfill your sexual fantasies, become an evil villain or an honored superhero?

In SUPERCREEP you will be making decisions that shape the story. With the inclusion of a refreshing morality and confidence system, your actions will have different consequences. A game you would want to play through multiple times.

You can download the latest free version at the Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/Lawina

4_small.jpg
5_small.jpg
6_small.jpg

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
The game looks good, bit laggy on screens with more moving elements.

Will the result game be free? I dont do Patreons...but i would love to have access to the current build that is not public. Oh well, Patreon rules the realm now i guess.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Is the title going to be the main focus or will it be possible to play the game eventually without acting like a huge creep?

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Not bad, I don't why, reminds me a rpg maker project were you was a police officer... something like officer chloe...

blinking

Oct 28, 2015
The game looks good, bit laggy on screens with more moving elements.

Will the result game be free? I dont do Patreons...but i would love to have access to the current build that is not public. Oh well, Patreon rules the realm now i guess.

Thank you! I'm planning to release older versions for free in the future.

Is the title going to be the main focus or will it be possible to play the game eventually without acting like a huge creep?

The more the game progresses (and you learn new superpowers), the more choices you will have on what path to take. So it's up to the player, if you want to act as a creep against the girls (or an evil villain), or act as a nice guy (or superhero).

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I just wish the guy wasn't one at the beginning (at least give some options at first, I mean offering flowers to a woman which you cut from her own garden? seriously wtf lol)

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
I just wish the guy wasn't one at the beginning (at least give some options at first, I mean offering flowers to a woman which you cut from her own garden? seriously wtf lol)

lol, he's broke, so how is he suppose to buy the flowers?

Anyways, just download the game, and for some reason when I run it, it increases the screen size automatically, and part of the text gets cut off on the right side. Tried going full screen, but it did nothing. -- Also, you might want to include a 'light' version with the RTP removed, and tell us with RPGMaker version it is, I'm thinking VX ACE by the icon, next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

blinking

Oct 28, 2015

Anyways, just download the game, and for some reason when I run it, it increases the screen size automatically, and part of the text gets cut off on the right side. Tried going full screen, but it did nothing. -- Also, you might want to include a 'light' version with the RTP removed, and tell us with RPGMaker version it is, I'm thinking VX ACE by the icon, next time.

Thank you for the tip Yamemai.

Does pressing F6 and/or F7 help fix your issue?

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015

Maybe getting them from a less obvious place. If you have to steal them from a garden at least don't do it infront of the person you want to give the flowers too lol.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Maybe getting them from a less obvious place. If you have to steal them from a garden at least don't do it infront of the person you want to give the flowers too lol.

You are right, but maybe is intendent, to show how a creep is the protagonist (pun intended).