Sunwave Hotel, a Scifi/Erotic Adventure Game [18+][Unity] [Patreon] [Itch.io] [WIP] [PC, Android, Mac] (Free Demo)(Trailer)

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
In Sunwave Hotel, you play a MalePC who is part of a mercenary duo that crash lands on a tropical island. It’s up to you and your partner, Kuhno to get back on track or face the wrath of your nefarious employer. Along the way, you’ll solve problems and meet new friends to help complete your original mission.

Naturally, on an island paradise, temptations and corruptions lurk around every corner. Will you stick to the path back to the stars, or will you linger and take in the sights and adventures of multiple islands?

Itchcover.png

Core Features
  • An exotic and sexy chain of tropical islands to explore, each with its own style and characters.
  • Day and Night Events
  • A small town with a lot of activities and events.
  • 14+ unique NPCs that you can meet and befriend during your adventure. Some can even join the main quest as a companion.
  • With these characters will come a vast array of scenes to get to know them better, which will offer players a range of kinks and fetishes to enjoy.
  • A storyline that will put you up against challenges of many shapes and sizes. One of the biggest ongoing issues will be whether you stick to what you know, or if you reach for something grander for yourself. Naturally, either choice comes with its own difficulties.
  • Of course, this means we have plans for multiple endings to let you play the characters as you want to.
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/GladiusWriting PC, Android and Mac Versions available for all $5 Supporters.
Current Build is also available on Itch.io. https://wildquill.itch.io/sunwavehotel

FREE BUILD/DEMO. Version 5, the previous build, is available for everyone to check out, absolutely free. Link
Play the game for free and see if you like it. Then, check out Version 6 for more story and 3 new erotic scenes!

Discord - https://discord.gg/4AtpCfRxtk

The Gameplay Trailer

1-6.png1-2.png2-3.jpg

Currently, the game is more or less just a point and click adventure game similar to Summertime Saga. I plan to add mini games and maybe even a small combat system to help spice things up. Unity offers us a lot of room to tweak things and include cool elements.

The Characters and Scenes

Character Art

Cast of 14 unique characters and growing, this includes Human girls and a range of Alien girls (Monstergirls, catgirls, wolf/fox girls and more!).
Beyond the great character art, we have an awesome and growing collection of scenes

AlexisScene2b.pngCorsoniScene1-3.pngKBed2.pngMoonElfPreview2.jpg
partytime1.pngCorsoniScenePublic.png

Disclaimer - Some Art previewed here will be coming to later builds of the game.

Current Kink List - (stuff included in game) - Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation (female), Anal, Lesbian (Bisexual), Voyeurism, Group, Toys, Bondage, Facials, Fingering, Handholding, Cute (Romantic), Petting. Tentacles, Lactation, Gloryhole, Public, Rough Sex, Hardcore. Creampie.

Future Content on our list - Pregnancy, Harem, Master/Pet, Futa and more.

Animated Scene Previews

Plan is to have all scenes animated, and voiced if we get the support for it.

About the Creator

I have been working on H-Games (Roundscape, Arenus, Milky Touch and more!) for more than 6 years now and I've learned what works and what doesn't work. Sunwave Hotel is the first time that I'm leading the whole operation and building a game with my unique style and vision. I hope you'll come check out the game and help make it into something really special.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
There comes a time in every space desperado's life to aim bigger. That is exactly what you'll start doing in the new version of Sunwave Hotel, my Sci-Fi/Adventure game in development.

By becoming a $5 Rogue Supporter, you not only get access to the game's most current build, you'll also be involved in rounds of voting and supporter input to help guide the design of the game, along with access to all of my naughty stories as soon as they come out.

Beyond that you can take an active role on our Discord Server as well.

LINK to the NEW BUILD

LINK to FREE BUILDS

Content Summary

The Main Quest

This build expands the Main Story with 6 new events that will introduce you to Onaikinii, the new island, along with two new characters, Secult and Nyras. I'll try not to spoil much here but things are definitely heating up for our favorite mercs as they struggle to finish the job that brought them to the planet.

3 New Sex Scenes

1.png

Scene 1 - Zatanka's Workout

Kinks - Challenging, muscular girl, fit girl, creampie, internal, tomboy, alien babe.

Scene 2 - Kaci, a Mysterious and Exotic Companion

Kinks - Big tits, Futa, Alien Babe, Green Skin, Strange Eyes, Exotic, Hardcore, Anal, Vaginal, Creampie, Messy, Domination, MFF, Train, Beach.

Scene 3 - Natyss takes a break

Kinks - Alien Babe, Chymlaxi, Alien Tail, Handjob, Boobjob, Blowjob, Tongue Action, Long Tongue, Fingering, Squirting.

This brings the total number of 16 Erotic Scenes. 7 are Animated.

As always, any scene is skippable so any content that is not your jam can be avoided.

1.jpg

Additional Features!

You can now put in your own custom name at the beginning of the game to customize your roleplaying experience.

The Foundation of the Currency System is now in place. This will not only affect future story content, but it will possibly link to unlockables and other things that you can purchase as the game continues to develop.

1.jpg

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Sunwave Hotel v9 Patron Release! Includes 5 new scenes and tons of content.

The Corp has you by the neck, but they're not the only ones who need help on Onaikinii Island.

1.png

After stealing from a corporate data center, the mercs find themselves under the 'control' of Tengot, a buxom but ruthless corporate agent. She starts by putting them to work, to pay for their crimes. But there is also a carrot and not just stick.

Tengot claims she can get them the Dream Master, the bastard who took their case full of credits. Naturally, both Kuhno and Xun are eager for some payback. While they have a new corporate boss, Kuhno realizes that there might be more than one group who can get them the Dream Master. It will be up to you whether you stick with the Corp, or reach out to other groups like the Smuggling Cartel.

Link

Launch Page

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

The new build contains nearly 16 thousand words divided into new story content and 5 New Scenes.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 –
Marking your New Home (Kuhno)

Kinks - MF, Romantic, Vaginal, Creampie, Lovers, Big Dick, Potential Breeding.

Scene 2 – Sharing with Raiko

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Spiritual, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

1.png

Scene 3 – Raiko and Shura

Limited to Mode 1 – Players.

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Lovers, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

Scene 4 – Kuhno Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Teacher and College Student, Creampie, Punishment.

Scene 5 – Alexis Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Roommates, Creampie, Cute, Sweet, Innocent.

Lastly, I've added brand new Animations to Corsoni's second scene. You can check them out in the Gallery.

1.gif

With the new scenes in this build, the scene count has grown to 26 scenes with more and more being animated.

Screenshots from the New Build

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Additional Features

Play Sunwave Hotel In Windowed Mode and Different Resolutions.

This feature was asked for by some people and I'm hoping it will help people with all different kinds of monitors get to enjoy the game.

Latest Trailer

Here is the last build for free for all PC players to enjoy. Link

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Cor 2a gif.gif
    Cor 2a gif.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 4

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
banner2.png
Sunwave Hotel V10 is out! There is also a German Translated Demo Built into the game as well.

Link

Launch Page

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

This build includes 3 new scenes, with even more to come in a later update in January.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 –
Lazy fun with Vynore in your Hotel Room.

2.png

SPOILER: Vynore Scene Preview

Scene 2 – Performance review with Tengot, your Corporate Master.

Tengot 1.png

SPOILER: Tengot Scene Preview

Scene 3 – Corsoni Roleplay Scene

This brings the total scene count up to 28! (6 aminated scenes are in-game, with more to come)

Make sure to follow this page if you haven't already. There will be much more coming to Sunwave Hotel this year!

German Translated Build.

Link

To start the game in German, you just have to select German when the game asks what is your preferred language.

Public Free Version Links

PC

Android

Mac

Cheers! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you like Sunwave Hotel, please support it on Patreon.

ICebeegreemy

Apr 13, 2022
Wow, I love this game. A couple of months ago, my friend told me that he found a very cool online and wanted me to try to play. As soon as I turned on the first level, I was struck by the main character's beauty. I liked her figure and the way she moved. In the end, I was looking for so long and was so carried away by all the bed walls that I decided to order a sex doll that would look like the main character (Kuno). I started looking for a site where I could order and came across a real-life size sex doll. I was lucky, I managed to order a one-on-one doll like Kuno, I hope she will arrive within a couple of weeks, and we will already play this game together lol.v

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Patreon Build for $5 Supporters

Free Build of Previous Version

Notes for Newest Version of Sunwave Hotel.

This update has a combined total of over 12 thousand words!

What's in the build?

Finishing up with Orcis - You've done the last job for the corpos and now it's time to collect what you're owed. Of course, Tengot might have a little something extra in mind.

Zatanka wants to join up - The cute Ortheon girl proved her worth on the first island, and now she wants to get in closer to you and Kuhno. Will you welcome her in, or keep her at arm's length, knowing the kind of jobs you get into.

Introduction of the Mystic Alliance - Beyond the Corp and the Smuggling Cartel, there is another... faction. A mysterious vision at Shores will bring you to the gates of new, mysterious opportunities. Visit a mystic temple and learn about the final faction coming to the second island.

1.jpg

Scene List

4 new scenes. Bringing the total to 37 scenes! I can’t believe how much we have, and it’s all thanks to Patrons such as yourself. Thank you!

1. Spend time with Corsoni and Kuhno on Onakinii Island.

MFF, Girl’s Kissing, Licking, Rough Fuck, Threesome, Foxgirl, Wolfgirl, Animal Ears, Group, Creampie, Alternate Endings, Double Facial, light harem building, harem vibe.

Special Note, the script for this scene was written primarily by CAsh, a writer that I am thinking to have join the production. Even just having one scene produced apart from me was a great boon this month, and they did a solid job with both Corsoni and Kuhno :).

2. Compete against Zatanka and find out who comes out on top.

Kinks – MF, Tomboy, Fighter, Orc Girl, Green Skin, Alien, Competition, Creampie, MaleDom, Taming, Foot on Face.

3. Conclude your business with Tengot and show the sexy Corpo you mean business.

Kinks – MF, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Alternate Endings, Girl on Top, Girl in Control, Power Exchange, Domination.

4. Learn a bit more about Dorje, a guardian of the Mystic Alliance.

Kinks – Peeking, Washing, Snake Girl, Naga, Alien Girl, Naked, Dark Skin, White Hair, Chocolate Skin

5. Mode 1 Exclusive Content – Kuhno enjoys a gangbang at the Vanish Bar.

Kinks – FMMM, Creampie, Cum all over, Facial, Fucked Silly, Alien Dudes, Alien Dicks, Big Dicks, Anal, Ahegao, Sheathed Cock.

Links to version 11 Free Public Build for PC and Android.

Discord Server- https://discord.gg/T5tJ4bu7vJ

Additional News

1a.jpg

Character Preview - You can check out her full art (including nsfw version) by joining my Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/67315289

Kuhno and Corsoni are not the only two girls who will learn how to share their appreciation for Xun during Sunwave Hotel.

1b.jpg

New Perluun and Kuhno scene preview available for Patrons (along with many other scene and character previews this month). Double BJ, Cock Worship. Check out the first three parts of the scene by becoming a Magister ($10 supporter) now.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/67655744

I know this is a big post, but I realized that I hadn't stopped by this post in a while and just wanted to get people caught up over here :). Overall, the game is steadily growing, we're at 38 scenes with the latest update, with 3 that just need writing and coding, and 2 more being designed by our talented artists.

Have a great week. You can find the latest build for Patrons (and free build of previous build here) https://www.patreon.com/posts/sunwave-hotel-is-67021231

The game is also available on Itch.io. https://wildquill.itch.io/sunwavehotel

You can also wishlist it on STEAM. The game isn't playable there yet, but I put down the foundation earlier in June. https://store.steampowered.com/app/2010210/Sunwave_Hotel/

Wow, I love this game. A couple of months ago, my friend told me that he found a very cool online and wanted me to try to play. As soon as I turned on the first level, I was struck by the main character's beauty. I liked her figure and the way she moved. In the end, I was looking for so long and was so carried away by all the bed walls that I decided to order a sex doll that would look like the main character (Kuno). I started looking for a site where I could order and came across a real-life size sex doll. I was lucky, I managed to order a one-on-one doll like Kuno, I hope she will arrive within a couple of weeks, and we will already play this game together lol.v

That is pretty darn cool ICebeegreemy. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. That's very interesting that you found a doll like Kuhno. Never even thought to look into that at this point. Maybe I'll see you around our discord one day.

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Good day! v14.5 is here!

Both the Smugglers Cartel and Mystic Alliance received new content and we also got new juicy scenes with Mel, the delicious blueberry MILF, and Eshana, the mysterious Geisha that players met earlier.

Beyond that, I finally finished the Kuhno Gangbang scene. Players who opted for Mode 1 can check it out at the Vanish Bar. There are two versions of it to give it more spice and replayability.

Small sad news update, I haven’t heard much of anything from the animator, which is a bummer because they were great at bringing the scenes to life. I am thinking about putting animation to the side for now and adding some voice sfx to the scenes. We will start small, probably just adding moans and noises for Kuhno, and then expand from that.

I am excited to share this new update with you. I think I’ve kind of gotten back into a stride with making the game. Island 2 should be finished in the next few updates, and then we’ll be heading on to Island 3 and the thrilling conclusion of the story.

Thanks to all of you who provide support for Xun and Kuhno. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this month after month.

Content:

• We have now hit 41 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
  • 6 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.
  • 1 erotic scene has two distinct versions.
  • 1 erotic scene has two endings that players can chose between.
  • 18 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • 17640+ Words
You can look at the details for the new scene in the Walkthrough if you want to find out exactly what each scene involves.

Patreon Link - Newest Version
Link to Free Version

Get ready for the first scene where Perluun and Kuhno have some fun with Xun.

1b.png

I always like scenes with kind of a cute rivalry between girls. That might not be
the set up for this scene, but we will see. Perluun can be a very shy and docile girl after all, and Kuhno is as you know... well quite the opposite.

Check out the full Preview right here.

July is ramping up to be pretty crazy, but getting this scene done immediately gave me a big boost of inspiration. Perluun was a character that jumped from the original fantasy game just like Kuhno, so it's been great having her in a sci-fi universe and she is a nice foil to our blue-haired barbarian.

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
NEW RELEASE! Sunwave Hotel v14.7 (PC/Android) v14.5 now free!

Good day! v14.7 is here! It's called Howling at the Moon
1.png

Link to Launch Page for Patrons - Link
Free Build - 14.5
Quick look at the future...

I have begun making inquiries and learning about giving Kuhno a voice. That is right, in the near future (hopefully August update), our blue-haired bezerker will be making more noises (and moans) than usual.
I will keep everyone up to date on how that goes. Now back to the update.
I haven’t heard much of anything from the animator, which is a bummer because they were great at bringing the scenes to life. I am thinking about putting animation to the side for now and adding some voice sfx to the scenes. We will start small, probably just adding moans and noises for Kuhno, and then expand from that.

I am excited to share this new update with you. I think I’ve kind of gotten back into a stride with making the game. Island 2 should be finished in the next few updates, and then we’ll be heading on to Island 3 and the thrilling conclusion of the story.
Thanks to all of you who provide support for Xun and Kuhno. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this month after month.
1.png

1.png

1.png

Content:
  • We have now hit 44 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
  • 10 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.
  • With this update, you can advance the main quest if you chose the Megacorp. Unfortuantely you will need to load an older save and then complete the final quest for the Corp. I am sorry about this mistake. In the future, I will make sure that the quests have the switches in so this will not happen.
  • 1 erotic scene is about new bonds being formed with Kuhno and Perluun as they focus on you. Involve 2 variations for how you 'finish' :p
  • 1 erotic scene has you helping out Corsoni with some biological urges.
  • 1 erotic scene is a new play on Corsoni's second scene that lets you and the foxgirl enjoy some naughty roleplay.
  • 23 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • 11310+ Words
One new Key Feature I want to highlight.
  • Last update I added a Hide function so you can just look at the image or animation without text on the screen.
  • The function is now tied to the C key and you can still just click it off on screen by pressing the 'eye' icon in the bottom left.
Updates to Game Mechanics - Added during small patch earlier in the month.
  • Added "show/hide" button for text box
  • Changed Submit/Advance button layout to prevent double button input registration
  • Fixed button input in different areas of the UI
  • Added text speed slider to options menu
  • Fixed UI speed bug
  • Coded text opacity option for menus Coded message text to use opacity option Added text opacity setting to both normal and main menu options menus.
Other Links
Discord - https://discord.gg/T5tJ4bu7vJ
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GladiusWriting

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Sunwave Hotel - Rise of the Monstergirls Update v14.8

Link to Launch Page for Patrons
- Link

Free Builds - Link

Thanks to everyone for your patience on this update. August turned into a bit of a mess, but now we're here with a brand new update. We're getting close to the end of the other two factions and we've got 3 sexy new scenes for you to enjoy. Check out the content notes below.

Content:

· We have now hit 47 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel

· Over 12 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.

· We’re near the end of the Smugglers Cartel and we’re now into the meat of the Mystic Alliance. I love these factions, and I hope that everyone will enjoy the choices of which to join, and how the story continues within each unique plotline

· Dating the Boss? Not really, but Ooli of the Smugglers Cartel needs a companion for the evening. Play your cards right and you can get to be more than just boss and employee, and all the risks that involves.

· Smugglers Cartel – Another Party, this time for Ooli’s daughters. It’s their birthday and Ooli has pulled out all the stops and you’re invited.

· Mystic Alliance – Check out the first major quest for the Mystic Alliance. The job is simple, but with the Guardians, nothing is without complications. You’ll get to meet a new player and realize just what kind of tangled web you’ve climbed into by joining the mysterious order.

· Adoka Scene – Finally, you can enjoy some not-so-quiet time with Adoka, the cute squid girl from Island 1.

· Ooli Scene – As mentioned before, you can have some fun with his hot monstergirl MILF if you join her for what is definitely not a date.

· Alexis and Kuhno Scene – A cute little small scene after a delicious brunch.

· 20 new incredible hand-drawn Images

· 12988+ Words

1.png

1.jpg

1.png

Other Links
Discord - https://discord.gg/T5tJ4bu7vJ
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GladiusWriting
Itch - https://wildquill.itch.io/sunwavehotel

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Link to Launch Page - Link

Free Builds Page - Link

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week. We have a new update for Sunwave Hotel, as I've mentioned on discord, it will be a small update, this month turned into a crazy mess with burnout and other issues, but I've been pushing forward.

Content:

· We have now hit 48 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel

· Over 3 new scenes including 1 erotic scenes.

1a.jpg

· Mystic Alliance – Earlier you saw how some of the Order is set against you. As the Chosen One, many people see you as a rival and would definitely like to see you taken down. Veliss is handling the situation and teaching you how to build your energy blade.

· Veliss Scene 1 - Who doesn't like blurring the lines between Master and Apprentice now and again. As you study up on the history of the Sutrul Guardians, you can decide to have a little fun with your sexy Lojecki Master.

· 6 new incredible hand-drawn Images

· 3785+ Words (next month's will be at least 3x this size)

• Looking Ahead
  • My goal for October is to finish off the last of the Faction Storylines. The Megacorp has been done, but it will be getting a little modification thanks to some new art we have coming.
  • The Smugglers' Cartel is at the end of it's storyline, and will probably be my focus when I start up writing again. Xun will have to work hard to rescue Ooli's daughters before the entire city erupts in a violent gang war.
  • The Mystic Alliance content will finally seeing you unlock a unique weapon, your own energy blade. You will have to deal with enemies from both within and without, but once you do, you will have proven yourself a true Sutrul Guardian.
  • And of course there will be plenty of new erotic scenes coming out as well. We have more content for Secult in the works, along with more kinky Mode 1 stuff to come as well.
Thanks to all of you for your support on this project. It has come a long way and no matter how hard it gets, it always brings me joy to open up the system and start fashioning a new storyline into the game engine.

I hope you're enjoying the story and the characters as much as I'm enjoying writing for them. Naturally, we will probably spend some time to polish things once the stories for Island 2 are done, but that doesn't mean Island 3 is too far off. I do believe we will see the first part of that before 2022 comes to a close.

Cheers!

Discord Server - Link

Steam page for wishlisting - Link

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
Launch1.png

"Blades in the Dark" is the title for our newest game update!

Link to Launch Page

14.9 is now avaialble as a free build for people to try out. If you enjoy the game, please join our Patron so that the project can continue to grow and thrive.

Free Build Link

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week. We have a new update for Sunwave Hotel! This is the biggest update in some time, with about 10 events and four erotic scenes for players to enjoy.

Content:

· We have now hit 52 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel

· 10 scenes have been added. We also have 3 alternate/expanded scenes along with a brand new scene with everyone's favorite mooch, Vynore.

1.jpg

· Mystic Alliance – Forge your blade and chose whether to truly embrace your power or not. If you're on the Mystic Alliance path, troubling visions will follow you as you work on completing your last trials with the supernatural organization. Be wary, there are dangers both within and without.

1.jpg

· Smuggling Cartel - Chaos reins in the downtown area after a firebomb goes off at Omi and Olera's birthday party. You must track down their kidnapper to make sure you stay in their mother's good graces. If the twins die, you'll never get the information you need to track down the Dream Master.

Scenes

Corsoni - A dream of things to come? Pregnant Mode - Content

Our gothy wolfgirl's appetites have certainly increased after she found out she's expecting a child with you.

Eshana - A special massage for one of her best customers.

Eshana's special services have another option available to space cowboys in need of a break from corpo plots, kidnappings, and rival guardians.

Vynore - The horned mooch has been very naughty.

Vynore can't be as lazy as she seems right? Yes. Yes she is. But, it kind of works out, because she makes sure to always be around for those lazy mornings after a busy night in Onakinii.

Secult - A more cute scene with your favorite catgirl pet.

Secult doesn't always need to be strapped up with bondage girls. Sometimes the horny neko girl just wants to have some fun with her Master.

· Around 15 new incredible hand-drawn Images

· Nearly 25000+Words have been added. 8 times the size of the previous update.

• Looking Ahead (minor spoilers)
  • The new year is coming! This update includes the endings for the Smuggling Cartel and the Mystic Alliance. Both will have smaller content added, but for now, their stories have wrapped up.
  • This means that the hunt for the Dream Master is back on! Of course, the nefarious villain is not about to go down without a fight.
  • Prepping for the final island. Island 3 is currently the final planned island. The main story (as it's been laid out) will finish there, but of course, we will have endings, and maybe even some epilogue content for people to enjoy.
  • Once the story is laid out, I will go into full polish mode, editing some of the story here rand there just to make Sunwave Hotel really shine.
  • But that's down the line. For now, we're heading to the conclusion of Island 2 and it's going to be a wild ride.

Wildquill

Aug 1, 2021
www.patreon.com
patreonpost2.png

"Dinner and Strange Company"

6.jpg

1.jpg

1a.jpg

Link to Patreon post for newest game build.

Links for new free build for those who want to try out the game before supporting.

This new update includes 11 new events and 4 new erotic scenes.

Content:

Erotic Scenes -
When the walkthrough is updated, it will include scene details for those that want to know exactly what is in each new scene.

• Netali - Help the naval officer out and see if you can't have an unofficial liason.
  • Reina - The shrine maiden on Onakinii Island has special task for you. Prove your mettle to the Goddess.
  • Kaci - The spoiled girl is hanging out at a hotel on Onakinii. She's bored, and looking to explore.
  • Vynore - Alternative Pregnant/Dirty Talk scene with Vynroe for those into Impregnation Content
  • Kuhno - Scene 3 now has animations! Check it out in Gallery, page 2.
Story Events

• Reclaim your loot from the Dream Master's hideout so that you can finish the original job.
  • Rise to the new challenges on the third and final island.
  • Galan is in trouble! Help Captain Netali stop a terrorist threat on Onakinii.
  • Meet with Reina the shrine maiden on island 2. Assis the big blue busty babe with her ritual and see if the two of you have a deeper connection.
  • Have a difficult conversation with Zatanka about what she wants out of your relationship.
Other Notes

• Around 41 new amazing images for the erotic scenes.
  • Custom 2d Artwork new backgrounds as we begin exploring Okinar Island.
  • Nearly 18000 +Words have been added.