Summons

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
So are there only three summons in the game? Fire Spirit, Phyrra, and the Wolf? I'm not really counting Kiyoko anymore because she became a party member. Which one of the three is the best? Or just your favorite?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Phyria has the most power and variety once Kiyoko is off the table, at least so long as you aren't fighting enemies with high Frost resistance. Also, Harrick and the Stone Elemental count as summons even if the Champion isn't the one calling them and so do the Effigies though they require a consumable item per use.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Phyria has the most power and variety once Kiyoko is off the table, at least so long as you aren't fighting enemies with high Frost resistance. Also, Harrick and the Stone Elemental count as summons even if the Champion isn't the one calling them and so do the Effigies though they require a consumable item per use.
Heck I didn't even know you could use Effigies! Also totally forgot about the Stone Elemental and Harrick, though I assume they still don't stack up to Phyrra? That being said I wonder why we can't learn how to summon a Stone Elemental, can't imagine Berwynn teaching us could be that hard for him right?