Summon Talsene

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
So in the latest build for the Ring of Fate, someone gained the ability to summon someone named Talsene which is a level 7 ability.

I would really like to know what conditions and interactions are required to get the ability to summon him or her. I am assuming it has something to do with the Jade Teardrop but again I would really like to know.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
So in the latest build for the Ring of Fate, someone gained the ability to summon someone named Talsene which is a level 7 ability.

I would really like to know what conditions and interactions are required to summon him or her. I am assuming it has something to do with the Jade Teardrop but again I would really like to know.

Thank you.
Since it's a level 7 ability, I don't think we'll be able to use it yet. The level cap is 6.

We'll have to wait until level seven is implemented.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I would really like to know what conditions and interactions are required to summon him or her. I am assuming it has something to do with the Jade Teardrop but again I would really like to know.

Thank you.
You can't actually use the power at the moment, since it is level 7 and the level cap is 6, but to acquire it at all you need to have the Ring of Fate item and recover the Jade Teardrop from the dungeon afterwards.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Savin
Thank you for the reply. I am fully aware of the level cap its getting the ability itself is what I am going for. I can wait for the eventual level 7 update. Again just want to get the ability. Or to be more clear: Unlocking the ability itself.

EDIT: Figured it out. Sleep in camp, not inns. Specificaly anywhere in Undermountain

Last edited: