[Summitted/editors welcome]A self-loving time

Durt Dandy

Jan 9, 2017
If you have some question or tips feel free.

Hiya, been follow this game for a a while now and wanted to take a crack at a submission.
Its about the pc finding a strange machine on tarkus

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MStJhczl2gcGHcITiHCjdnef9K713GEZY4NTZZr_oCs/edit?usp=sharing

npc invites:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18pJQEMJ5s9QPAqFQySeF2jdVy_LtpOI4Ww9p93A7SOw/edit?usp=sharing

I got as far a "first time futa interaction" but that's about it, planing on doing more later.
1/9:Got a "first time self anal" going and done with, and I'm planing on writhing a repeat encounter for both if this goes anywhere.
Pretty much done with it for now, so anyone's welcome, and thanks for those that looked and helped.

1/11:"Repeated encounter" and "Repeated vag fuck" done, and with "repeated anal" left, that should be it, aside from minor detail to add and fixes.
1/12:"Repeated ass fuck" is done, and with all that's left is some improvements I guess.
1/22: Welp after awhile i decided why not, so here's a "autofellatio" scene.
1/30: Autopaizuri done with, and at this point I should be done with this for now, if this goes anywhere I might adds scenes involving other characters or options.
2/4: Starting with first time penny, and speaking of npc how would most of them react to the "self-loving" toy?
2/13: I think i've done what i can with this, I have started on a npc invite scene but putting that on hold.
4/12: got permission to do some scenes with penny and emmy, added some knot scene to the pc scene.
5/3: Finished up with the Emmy invitation and aftermath with her after a certain amount of uses, also decided to write up something after the pc uses it to much, might expand on it later in time.

Last edited:

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
So from what i read, its pretty much like Portal but used in a kinky way. (I could even see a scene for autofellatio, autopaizuri and fuckable nipple in that thing) but i think it could be a random encounter the first time and than stay in a fixed spot the rest of the time

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
rofl so this is a "Go fuck yourself!" and a "Okay let me go get this portal thingamabob that'll let me do just that!" thing eh?

Durt Dandy

Jan 9, 2017
So from what i read, its pretty much like Portal but used in a kinky way. (I could even see a scene for autofellatio, autopaizuri and fuckable nipple in that thing) but i think it could be a random encounter the first time and than stay in a fixed spot the rest of the time
Might as well make it like the dong designer, bring it to the ship to play with. was planning on a scene were you invite other npcs, like penny or kiro, to try it.

rofl so this is a "Go fuck yourself!" and a "Okay let me go get this portal thingamabob that'll let me do just that!" thing eh?
More or less, like "the only penis worthy of this vagina......is my own!"

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So any chance of us being able to knock ourselves up with this? If there is one thing that our Steele can do to one-up daddy dearest that doesn't involve things like fucking races he could never have met, it's probably knocking oneself up with portal tech.

And even if it isn't, it's bound to be something worth a hilarious conversation with Briget.

Durt Dandy

Jan 9, 2017
So any chance of us being able to knock ourselves up with this? If there is one thing that our Steele can do to one-up daddy dearest that doesn't involve things like fucking races he could never have met, it's probably knocking oneself up with portal tech.

And even if it isn't, it's bound to be something worth a hilarious conversation with Briget.
Depends on how far this thing goes.

Reactions: Xeivous

Durt Dandy

Jan 9, 2017
Well, it's really hot.

But is it still a thing? It seems to have been forgotten.
Thanks and I don't know really. This was my first try at this kinda of stuff and I needed more work done with this piece. It's just that I kinda lost motivation.

Last edited: