Suggestions for Trap/Sissy Games?

Submire

May 14, 2017
Been a long time lover of Femboys, Traps, and Sissies in adult games and other places. '<'

But the amount of games I enjoy in these scenes are very few and limited, usually being more open ended (Like how CoC/TiTs is in that you can play as one but its not alluded to very much at all which is fine considering the raw amount of work Fen and Co put in! #HopemoredomSyriscenesplz)

I've played Trapquest, Tales of Androgmy, Magical Camp, and a few others I can't remember the name of but I'm looking for more! I'm fine with any pairing really as long as the Trap is on the receiving side. Thanks for reading and if you post with a suggestion thank you very much for the help!

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
There are about two patreon sissy games no one bothers to keep track of. The one named Sissy Maker about prepping a character for an eventual surgery to remove the dick. The other sissy game is turning literal men into cross-dressing men, I don't know the title.

Besides that, there's an influx of Sissy-themed games lately on tfgamessite.com that uses photos, which I despise personally. There is the currently text-only Trap Life about becoming more feminine, but major NPCs don't react negatively in any way, so the casual tone is that much harder to enjoy. Magical Camp unfortunately set a standard for me that nothing can reach, and I've come to hate anything related to sissy content as a result.

I'm still banking my hopes on Lilith's Throne as well.

Edit: Sissy Maker, not Trainer

Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
All the best ones are Japanese and also untranslated (for the most part). That said visual novel reader and even a casual understanding of some common phrases are enough to get by so don't let that scare you off.

https://vndb.org/v13661 - this one has an English translation and is okayish. I liked that there was a red and a blue but the red was -named- blue. A few of the scenes on red's side were good; blue's not so much but mostly because the MC wasn't a convincing top so it just felt off.
https://vndb.org/v10811- this one doesn't have a translation but the scenes are a lot more detailed and better in general. All the Otoko no Ko Club ones tend to be at least decent.
https://vndb.org/v9575 - haven't even reached an actual sex scene here but I like this one because it actually goes into detail with the boy learning to crossdress and having it be an uplifting and exciting experience for him rather than degrading and emasculating like all the American stuff, especially all the trite sissy emasculation fetish stuff, tend to be.

Really, just hunt around on vndb and try stuff out.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Perverted Education over on tfgamessite is one you'd probably like, and also one you probably already played if you played Magical Camp. There's also a couple of games there where a guy starts crossdressing to help a friend get more comfortable talking to women, but they're both early in development and I can't be bothered to remember their names.

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, sissy content is all kinds of terrible in terms of ways to phrase this kind of thing but for English-native content it's more common than trap material and technically hits a few of the appeals in passing.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
All the best ones are Japanese and also untranslated (for the most part). That said visual novel reader and even a casual understanding of some common phrases are enough to get by so don't let that scare you off.

https://vndb.org/v13661 - this one has an English translation and is okayish. I liked that there was a red and a blue but the red was -named- blue. A few of the scenes on red's side were good; blue's not so much but mostly because the MC wasn't a convincing top so it just felt off..

where can I download the base game of this? when I go to the translation site for it their link does not work and I cant read the site the base game is posted of because its in Japanese

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I'll see if I can upload it for you in the next few days. It's on my old computer with a bad power supply so I'll need to do a bit of work to get to it.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
downloaded from this link then tried to load the game. results in an error message and a program with a blue screen plus text I don't understand. thank you for trying.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Have you played a visual novel before? You need to set your system locale to Japanese.

J96k2gN.jpg

Like this. Just change the default to Japan.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
that didn't work. the error message reads "Max regex search depth exceeded" after looking in a text file in the savedata folder it also says i'm missing the Otomaid/otomaid.cf file

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
There are a couple of common troubleshooting things you might try.

Under that same menu go to the administrative tab, to the system locale, and change that to Japan and then restart. If you're running Windows 8 or 10 try compatibility mode, I know the game ran on Windows 7 but I'm not sure how well it works on a newer OS. Also right click on it and run it as an administrator.

One or all of those usually solve such issues.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
There are a couple of common troubleshooting things you might try.

Under that same menu go to the administrative tab, to the system locale, and change that to Japan and then restart. If you're running Windows 8 or 10 try compatibility mode, I know the game ran on Windows 7 but I'm not sure how well it works on a newer OS. Also right click on it and run it as an administrator.

One or all of those usually solve such issues.
I've given up on this its no longer worth the effort. thank you for all the work you put into trying to make it work.