Suggestion

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So I have a suggestion for the game and it is nothing major, just something to add more build variation to the Champion. My suggestion is to add a fourth +3 attribute choice every odd level. This would add an additional 12 points to play around with to slightly strengthen less attributes for a class or even make hybrid classes a little better. Example as a Black Mage it is good to have a little bit of points in agility for initiative and accuracy or toughness for more durability. Or say you wanted to combine Black Mage with Warrior to make a sort of Dark Knight, focusing on strength, agility and willpower, with maybe a splash of cunning and/or toughness. As it is now I feel it hurts too much to pull away from your main attributes and this would give builds more flexibility without making the game too easy.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
By no means is this anything more than just an idea I'd thought I'd share that I thought might add more variety to character builds. Posted this and later kind of realized suggestion is a bit of a loaded word. Sure FenCo gets a lot of "suggestions" both benign and some less so and more so forceful. It was just something I thought I'd share that may or may not benefit the game.